Costco free case ruining Tab screen

Search This thread

deathdreams

Jul 16, 2007
Got my Tab Pro 12.2 at Costco and the free case, that came with it, has seemed to have bent the screen enough that it lightened the coloring of one of the corners permanently. Of course Costco did an exchange but wondering if this has happened to anyone else or happen to anyone else with a different case. I know the case that comes with it from Costco is a cheapo but I at least wanted something protecting it. Guess I am now looking for a decent case, one that won't ruin the tabs screen.

Raptor2099

Apr 21, 2011
Got my Tab Pro 12.2 at Costco and the free case, that came with it, has seemed to have bent the screen enough that it lightened the coloring of one of the corners permanently. Of course Costco did an exchange but wondering if this has happened to anyone else or happen to anyone else with a different case. I know the case that comes with it from Costco is a cheapo but I at least wanted something protecting it. Guess I am now looking for a decent case, one that won't ruin the tabs screen.

I have that same case and it doesn't seem to be bending my screen. In which direction did you notice a bend in your screen. BestBuy stores with the Samsung sections in them have a couple cases for the 10.1 and 8.4 inch tab pros but only the same costco case for the 12.2 tab pros.:rolleyes: