Original Internet App

Search This thread

skylinegtr116

Oct 30, 2007
Hawthorne
I screw up and download a bad apk and it made my Samsung Internet app f'c constantly. So I used Titan Backup and deleted the app, idiot move ofcourse. Can someone please share the original Samsung Internet app please. I know I can re-flash any rom but I have way to many mods to start over. Greatly appreciated if anyone could help

Sent from my SGH-I337 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

skylinegtr116

Oct 30, 2007
Hawthorne
Yeah didn't work, got back a bunch of errors...oh well clean install on the way thank you though for taking the time to help

numbere

Aug 27, 2013
Yeah didn't work, got back a bunch of errors...oh well clean install on the way thank you though for taking the time to help

Using a file manager, go to the zip file containing the rom you're running, navigate to system >app and export the app you want. Then navigate to the extracted app and you should be able to install it

Russ77

Jul 26, 2012
copy, or extract and copy, the .apk file (and the .odex file if an odexed ROM) from the .zip for the ROM you're using.

paste them in system/app

set permissions to rw-r-r

reboot

you should have your app back.

Reactions: skylinegtr116

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you dirty flash your ROM then your mods should stay
    copy, or extract and copy, the .apk file (and the .odex file if an odexed ROM) from the .zip for the ROM you're using.

paste them in system/app

set permissions to rw-r-r

reboot

you should have your app back.