Send SMS messages apps from PC
Hello fellow Android users:
- Have you ever wanted to share a clipboard between your PC and phone?
- Have you ever wanted to send SMS messages from your PC's browser?
- Have you ever wanted to check the camera of a phone to ensure it's not stolen?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, here's the solution to your texting-from-pc-clipboard-sharing-tracking-camera-finding needs!
================================================== ================================================== ===
Step 1. Download AirDroid (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....sand.airdroid
). It's a free app for android devices that is full of features including, but not limited to
- Lost mode (lock/find a lost device)
- Remote installation of APK (Drag and drop from your PC to install on your device)
- View camera from PC (Front and back!)
- Share clipboard
- Share files
- And last, but certainly not least, send SMS messages from your browser
Step 2. Create an Account. This shouldn't be a surprise. How else are you suppose to connect your PC to your device?
Step 3. Go to http://web.airdroid.com
on your PC and log in with the username and password of your account. If you're logged in on your device, it should connect automatically.
Step 4: Plug in your phone to charge while you sit in front of a PC, installing apks, sending text messages, enjoying yourself, thanking my post, hunting ogres, shooting zombies, eating pizza, sharing clipboards, transferring images and documents, and all that good stuff.
AirDroid Official Website:
"THANK" me if I help you
Because you'd be helping me too
It'd be the kind thing to do
I suck at poetry