[Q] any one have htc one dual sim 802d indian version please Help

Tip us?

sankar24
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitin_ko View Post
am on stock 4.2.2 and phone works fine
i did lose my sms option in sim 1 for which i had to get a software update done from HTC service center. the patch version is 2.23.720.2 especially for people who face sms issues in cdma.
I think he is talking about 4.4.2 and not 4.2.2.
Present Phone
HTC One Dual sim 802-D-CID HTC__038 ,Resurrected from dead
previous phone
GalaxyS,S2and S3

fadihawari
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitin_ko View Post
am on stock 4.2.2 and phone works fine
i did lose my sms option in sim 1 for which i had to get a software update done from HTC service center. the patch version is 2.23.720.2 especially for people who face sms issues in cdma.
do you have a root access on the phone ?
if not please try software update from your device and tell us what you get

hadi207
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadihawari View Post
do you have a root access on the phone ?
if not please try software update from your device and tell us what you get
i got some news
some guy was on stock and tried to update to 4.4.2 and same problem. it means ota update has some thing wrong.
now he saw my post and ask me to recover his phone.

mohitsapru
Old
(Last edited by mohitsapru; 19th March 2014 at 01:24 PM.)
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 8

DONATE TO ME
Question 4.4.2 OTA Update messed?

Hi Guys,

I have been trying to update my phone for the last few weeks, I have had all your share of issues while trying to update.
One thing that I think is the issue is that, the OTA file has a preload folder in patch folder, which contains an update for HTCSoundRecorder and it expects it to be present in our phone in folder named preload, but this folder is not there and hence the update fails. I suppose this folder gets deleted from the phone when we do a bootloader unlock- have read it at other posts too.

Now in case any user over here who has a untouched bootloader share his preload folder could possibly help us in updating our phones to Kitkat.

preload path: /data/preload/

gary84
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Yes I have faced the same problem.. The update process is aborted cos of the same error..

Does it mean we cannot update to 4.4.2, unless someone uploads a nanodroid backup based on 4.4.2 ?

gary84
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohitsapru View Post
Hi Guys,

I have been trying to update my phone for the last few weeks, I have had all your share of issues while trying to update.
One thing that I think is the issue is that, the OTA file has a preload folder in patch folder, which contains an update for HTCSoundRecorder and it expects it to be present in our phone in folder named preload, but this folder is not there and hence the update fails. I suppose this folder gets deleted from the phone when we do a bootloader unlock- have read it at other posts too.

Now in case any user over here who has a untouched bootloader share his preload folder could possibly help us in updating our phones to Kitkat.

from my experience, i failed to flash OTA manually cos:
1. prism.apk was modified (HTC sense app)
2. HTC soundrecorder.apk

so..

is there a wayout by performing this method..
flash STOCK RUU 4.2.2 using fastboot,
then upgrade firmware..
and then run 4.4.2 OTA

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohitsapru View Post
Hi Guys,

2. HTC soundrecorder.apk

so..

then upgrade firmware..
and then run 4.4.2 OTA

possible ????

fadihawari
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gary84 View Post
2. HTC soundrecorder.apk

so..

then upgrade firmware..
and then run 4.4.2 OTA

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

2. HTC soundrecorder.apk

so..

then upgrade firmware..
and then run 4.4.2 OTA

possible ????
@shwetkprabhat please help us here

shwetkprabhat
Old
Thanks Meter 302

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by fadihawari View Post
@shwetkprabhat please help us here
I don't own a 802d, so can not confirm if the following will work or not, however I will do the following (if your device is s-off):

1. Lock the bootloader - "fastboot oem lock"
2. Flash FIRMWARE_M7C_DWG_JB​_50_S1_hTC_Asia_India_2.37.720 .1.zip - 23.42 MB
3. Restore this using cwm - M7DWG_CWM_Nandroid_Backup_CID_HTC__038_2.37.720.1. zip - 998.74 MB
4. Now that the device is at factory settings will use this guide (files used should be for 802d) - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=362

Also I see @nikzcool have the solution for your device already - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=471 however he has not stated what is the solution yet.
HTC One 802w (M7CDUG)| S-OFF | HBOOT-2.27 | MaximusHD 1.0.2 | Soul 17 | WWE European Stockif i helped you, please don't say thank you, use THANKs button instead!

nikzcool
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Default here is the solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shwetkprabhat View Post
I don't own a 802d, so can not confirm if the following will work or not, however I will do the following (if your device is s-off):

1. Lock the bootloader - "fastboot oem lock"
2. Flash FIRMWARE_M7C_DWG_JB​_50_S1_hTC_Asia_India_2.37.720 .1.zip - 23.42 MB
3. Restore this using cwm - M7DWG_CWM_Nandroid_Backup_CID_HTC__038_2.37.720.1. zip - 998.74 MB
4. Now that the device is at factory settings will use this guide (files used should be for 802d) - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=362

Also I see @nikzcool have the solution for your device already - http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=471 however he has not stated what is the solution yet.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=51341124
The Following User Says Thank You to nikzcool For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hadi207
Old
Thanks Meter 22
is there any body have htc one dual 802d india with official rom?
pls make back up of these apks and uplod here
calculator
wechat
flashlight
htc sound recorder
. you can use carbon method to back up

Tags
htc one dual sim 802d indian