Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,083 Members 50,200 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] E7 camera and battery performance

Tip us?

pema.yozer
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] E7 camera and battery performance

Hi All,
This is my first thread in XDA forum, im currently looking to buy a new phone and E7 is on top of my list due to its solid specification.
Could you kinldy let me how does the camera compare to otherflagship devices,
i dont usually play games but im online a lot , can i go through a day with a single charge on this mobile.

I rellay dont like the amigo UI but i believe i can install other launcher on this with no problems.

GTARaja
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by pema.yozer View Post
Hi All,
This is my first thread in XDA forum, im currently looking to buy a new phone and E7 is on top of my list due to its solid specification.
Could you kinldy let me how does the camera compare to otherflagship devices,
i dont usually play games but im online a lot , can i go through a day with a single charge on this mobile.

I rellay dont like the amigo UI but i believe i can install other launcher on this with no problems.
Welcome to the XDA..If u dont have an issue with upgrades(want 4.4,4.5.....),brand names,poor amigo OS(An upgrade is on its way for E7) then its a good buy. Talking about the camera.yes its good macro shots are awesome but with other flagship are like little ahead(my experience).
Battery backup is one day with normal use.I think battery backup is quite good seeing the specs and the display.

drbothra1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default camera is really good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTARaja View Post
Welcome to the XDA..If u dont have an issue with upgrades(want 4.4,4.5.....),brand names,poor amigo OS(An upgrade is on its way for E7) then its a good buy. Talking about the camera.yes its good macro shots are awesome but with other flagship are like little ahead(my experience).
Battery backup is one day with normal use.I think battery backup is quite good seeing the specs and the display.
camera is awesome but how can u take macro shots without a macro mode in the camera????? der is no macro mode.

GTARaja
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by drbothra1 View Post
camera is awesome but how can u take macro shots without a macro mode in the camera????? der is no macro mode.
just use any other camera app with macro mode on...Camera FV-5 for an example..

dhirajranger
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Default awesome colors but noisy

i found that while the camera is very good for macro shots, and being such a great hardware(it can support 4k video recording) I don't understand why there is so much noise when you zoom the image. even daylight photos looks grainy when you zoom a little bit. i mean its freakin 16 mp am i not supposed to zoom in to see details. but also I'm no expert in photography or cameras

GTARaja
Old
(Last edited by GTARaja; 26th March 2014 at 12:56 PM.) Reason: spelling mistake
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhirajranger View Post
i found that while the camera is very good for macro shots, and being such a great hardware(it can support 4k video recording) I don't understand why there is so much noise when you zoom the image. even daylight photos looks grainy when you zoom a little bit. i mean its freakin 16 mp am i not supposed to zoom in to see details. but also I'm no expert in photography or cameras

yeah macro shots are good but the edges of other clicks is quite noisy...cant do anything...even xperia z pics are noisy when compared to E7.....

sonicc34
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTARaja View Post
yeah macro shots are good but the edges of other clicks is quite noisy...cant do anything...even xperia z pics are noisy when compared to E7.....
Hi, which is generally better about camera? Elife E7 or xperia Z? I'm planning to buy its another country verison(e7). Have you got any bad experience(screen, camera, case quality...) to not to buy E7 phone?.

Sorry for bad English.

GTARaja
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicc34 View Post
Hi, which is generally better about camera? Elife E7 or xperia Z? I'm planning to buy its another country verison(e7). Have you got any bad experience(screen, camera, case quality...) to not to buy E7 phone?.

Sorry for bad English.
i personally feel elife e7 camera is better than sony z