5,599,677 Members 46,967 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] CyanFox 4.4.2 OFFICIAL [Atrix Hd]

Tip us?

TecknoFreak
Old
Thanks Meter 574

DONATE TO ME
That is one of those things that needs to be changed. Once you you select halo it will be halo until you reflash as there are no options to disable it.
Other than that is a good rom
Motorola Atrix HD(MB886)
Just Thank me if I Helped you. That will pay off my time if you do

frankslan
Old
Thanks Meter 1
oh okay I got it to leave the screen at least you double click it and hold than and drag it to the x. I can't seem to find gps though I noticed that it was on and turned off location in settings but theres no gps setting?

sobitthen
Old
(Last edited by sobitthen; 6th April 2014 at 03:30 PM.) Reason: Found out SD is unavailable for copying to in phone.
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
Anxiously awaiting the ability to move, app storage to SD card, or even use the SD card, down to under 2G of storage on my phone.

Manually trying to move pictures and videos over to SD card is impossible.
I cannot even use file explorer in windows to copy over to SD, I have to physically pull the SD card out and copy to it... otherwise CF KitKat is working fine.

This inability to use external storage is going to limit my use of this phone until it is fixed...

I bet they are waiting on official release from Motorola for 4.4 which is due shortly for any updates for our device...
Google, give us back our SD card storage...
Switched to an Atrix HD for myself, CyanFox 4.4.2 and a 4000mAh battery mod.
and an Atrix 2 for my son pure stock.

Rick1488
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Great rom but the deal breaker is the speakerphone volume it is much lower then stock. Is there anyway to fix this?
Don't forget to hit the thanks button