Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,360 Members 53,899 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Calls dropping

Tip us?

cobrax2
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
Default Calls dropping

Well, after some observing, i've decided that i have an issue with the calls.
Sometimes the call just drops, it interrups and i have to call again, or get called again. Tried different radios, thought it was the issue, but now i think there is some other problem?
Used Android system info app to see if anything gets logged while this happens, but radio call log seems clear, no errors.
It happens in any areas, open, indoor, while moving or standing still. The call just drops.
I have ARHD 53 right now installed on it, but had this issue with earlier roms too
It doesn't happen always. I've tried to recreate the situation, by calling myself on other phone, a few times, left the phones talking to each other, but the call didnt drop lol. tried a few times, still no drop.
Any ideea?
htc One unlocked, s-off, latest firmware/hboot
Thanks

exocetdj
Old
Thanks Meter 1886

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cobrax2 View Post
Well, after some observing, i've decided that i have an issue with the calls.
Sometimes the call just drops, it interrups and i have to call again, or get called again. Tried different radios, thought it was the issue, but now i think there is some other problem?
Used Android system info app to see if anything gets logged while this happens, but radio call log seems clear, no errors.
It happens in any areas, open, indoor, while moving or standing still. The call just drops.
I have ARHD 53 right now installed on it, but had this issue with earlier roms too
It doesn't happen always. I've tried to recreate the situation, by calling myself on other phone, a few times, left the phones talking to each other, but the call didnt drop lol. tried a few times, still no drop.
Any ideea?
htc One unlocked, s-off, latest firmware/hboot
Thanks
have u selected WCDMA only onder mobile network settings?

cobrax2
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
no, its on auto

cobrax2
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 15
anyone?