Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,911 Members 49,509 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

JELLYFUSION ROM

Tip us?
psych.half Old
Thanks Meter
Quote:
Originally Posted by -CALIBAN666- View Post
Its a themed gingerbread stockrom,look at the firmware version.

-TEAM OPTIMA-GREEEETZ!!!
Yup.. you are right.. the sdk version is not 17.. not jelly bean 4.2.2.. just themed.. with a build.prop edit.. :| unless some dev builds a stable kernel and rom for our y duos.. we aint seeing ics, let alone jellybean.. stuck on gingerbread till we have no choice but to throw this phone out the window.. :c

AniketRane
Old
(Last edited by AniketRane; 6th April 2014 at 09:32 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by psych.half View Post
Yup.. you are right.. the sdk version is not 17.. not jelly bean 4.2.2.. just themed.. with a build.prop edit.. :| unless some dev builds a stable kernel and rom for our y duos.. we aint seeing ics, let alone jellybean.. stuck on gingerbread till we have no choice but to throw this phone out the window.. :c
This is my 2nd or 3rd post on xda . And m not much active. So I write wrong mistakely. And m not push you to use this rom. Its up to you. You use it or not. If u dont want to use. Just see thread and move
-kartik verma

malybru
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 10738

DONATE TO ME
Mod Edit

Placeholder threads are not allowed on XDA.

Please PM me when you have a valid download link , and you need to show your kernel sources.

Thank you

Thread closed

malybru
Forum Moderator
The Following User Says Thank You to malybru For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe