FORUMS

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

[Q] Saferoot question

20 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Verynoob1, Junior Member on 4th April 2014, 01:41 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
6th April 2014, 04:36 AM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oishikatta

You just need to follow the directions in the thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2441441

It's always best to read the full post before doing anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppersu812

That's why I posted in here. I did what it said and downloaded it to my phone and tried to open it and it was all documents. No app.

I am having a problem with loading Safestrap I think. I downloaded Safestrap to my phone from the above link and I was able to hit the install recovery tab and I received a message stating that Safestrap installed. However the state on my phone reads not installed and I cannot run reboot to recovery not sure what the problem is. I ran the install a couple of time just to be sure.

6th April 2014, 05:09 AM |#12  
Flag Douglasville, GA
Thanks Meter: 360

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verynoob1

I am having a problem with loading Safestrap I think. I downloaded Safestrap to my phone from the above link and I was able to hit the install recovery tab and I received a message stating that Safestrap installed. However the state on my phone reads not installed and I cannot run reboot to recovery not sure what the problem is. I ran the install a couple of time just to be sure.

I got it to install. Made a dumb move and didn't download the right one. Lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app
6th April 2014, 02:58 PM |#13  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Virginia
Thanks Meter: 1,597

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppersu812

That's why I posted in here. I did what it said and downloaded it to my phone and tried to open it and it was all documents. No app.

I've already answered this in the other thread.
Don't open it using your file manager, open it from the downloads folder and it'll install.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread