Replacement lockscreen with Music Controls?

OP tdnookhd

4th April 2014, 02:28 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 6

115 posts
Anyone know of a replacement lockscreen that works with LS music controls? I don't really like the stock one since it feels slow to me, but I can't find one that lets me change the song without unlocking the phone. I don't want to throw a widget up there all the time, I'd like one that detects when Pandora/Music is playing and brings it up.

I use NILS floating panel for LS notifcations that I can slide right away instead of dragging down and tapping, but because of the "Charging" text when the phone is plugged in I have to leave them towards the middle of the screen and it doesn't look quite right.
6th April 2014, 03:22 PM   |  #2  
SoFla
Thanks Meter: 11

121 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdnookhd

Anyone know of a replacement lockscreen that works with LS music controls? I don't really like the stock one since it feels slow to me, but I can't find one that lets me change the song without unlocking the phone. I don't want to throw a widget up there all the time, I'd like one that detects when Pandora/Music is playing and brings it up.

I use NILS floating panel for LS notifcations that I can slide right away instead of dragging down and tapping, but because of the "Charging" text when the phone is plugged in I have to leave them towards the middle of the screen and it doesn't look quite right.

I use Cover Screen, its great and includes music controls for everything I have thrown at it!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread