Document the Story of Your Social Life with 8tory

The different forms of social media are growing every day. It’s hard to imagine a day … more

Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more

Knox raid Kk install

OP ElAguila

5th April 2014, 12:02 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag San Antonio
Thanks Meter: 72

2,062 posts
I saw a new beta for ss that supports kitkat. 4.4. I was thinking of installing the Knox raid Kk rom into the stock slot of ss. I am currently on the mi9 that was installed when I rooted using rdlv. I was looking at the instructions for installing Knox raid Kk. My question is this. Since I have installed the beta ss 3.72 which supports Kk do I need to follow the instructions for upgrading from a jb rom or the instructions for installing on top of rom with ss?
5th April 2014, 12:29 AM   |  #2  
Flag ashland ky
Thanks Meter: 676

2,086 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAguila

I saw a new beta for ss that supports kitkat. 4.4. I was thinking of installing the Knox raid Kk rom into the stock slot of ss. I am currently on the mi9 that was installed when I rooted using rdlv. I was looking at the instructions for installing Knox raid Kk. My question is this. Since I have installed the beta ss 3.72 which supports Kk do I need to follow the instructions for upgrading from a jb rom or the instructions for installing on top of rom with ss?

upgrading from jb but install safestrap 3.71 sense you are on jb then once knoxraid is installed then install ss 3.72
6th April 2014, 02:49 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 5

19 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrycoffman45

upgrading from jb but install safestrap 3.71 sense you are on jb then once knoxraid is installed then install ss 3.72

i'm on NB4 and i'm having issues installing 3.72.. On the thread it reads installing issues is common. But i've tried to uninstall and reinstall at least 10times still no go. I want to install knoxraid as well.

thanks
6th April 2014, 02:52 PM   |  #4  
Flag ashland ky

2,086 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldontcook

i'm on NB4 and i'm having issues installing 3.72.. On the thread it reads installing issues is common. But i've tried to uninstall and reinstall at least 10times still no go. I want to install knoxraid as well.

thanks

nb4 is jb so you need to be installing 3.71 of safestrap
The Following User Says Thank You to jerrycoffman45 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th April 2014, 02:54 PM   |  #5  

19 posts
More
Quote:

nb4 is jb so you need to be installing 3.71 of safestrap

okay sounds good. i'll give it a go!.

thanks!
6th April 2014, 02:56 PM   |  #6  
Flag ashland ky

2,086 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldontcook

okay sounds good. i'll give it a go!.

thanks!

your welcome
6th April 2014, 03:29 PM   |  #7  

19 posts
More
Quote:

your welcome

nm. got it. thanks~
Last edited by ldontcook; 6th April 2014 at 03:45 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread