Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,438 Members 43,477 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Knox raid Kk install

Tip us?
 
ElAguila
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 72
Posts: 2,060
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: San Antonio
Default Knox raid Kk install

I saw a new beta for ss that supports kitkat. 4.4. I was thinking of installing the Knox raid Kk rom into the stock slot of ss. I am currently on the mi9 that was installed when I rooted using rdlv. I was looking at the instructions for installing Knox raid Kk. My question is this. Since I have installed the beta ss 3.72 which supports Kk do I need to follow the instructions for upgrading from a jb rom or the instructions for installing on top of rom with ss?
AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Rooted/Dynamic ROM
Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Rooted / Cleanrom
 
jerrycoffman45
Old
#2  
jerrycoffman45's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 654
Posts: 2,044
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: ashland ky
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAguila View Post
I saw a new beta for ss that supports kitkat. 4.4. I was thinking of installing the Knox raid Kk rom into the stock slot of ss. I am currently on the mi9 that was installed when I rooted using rdlv. I was looking at the instructions for installing Knox raid Kk. My question is this. Since I have installed the beta ss 3.72 which supports Kk do I need to follow the instructions for upgrading from a jb rom or the instructions for installing on top of rom with ss?
upgrading from jb but install safestrap 3.71 sense you are on jb then once knoxraid is installed then install ss 3.72
 
ldontcook
Old
#3  
ldontcook's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 19
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrycoffman45 View Post
upgrading from jb but install safestrap 3.71 sense you are on jb then once knoxraid is installed then install ss 3.72

i'm on NB4 and i'm having issues installing 3.72.. On the thread it reads installing issues is common. But i've tried to uninstall and reinstall at least 10times still no go. I want to install knoxraid as well.

thanks
 
jerrycoffman45
Old
#4  
jerrycoffman45's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 654
Posts: 2,044
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: ashland ky
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldontcook View Post
i'm on NB4 and i'm having issues installing 3.72.. On the thread it reads installing issues is common. But i've tried to uninstall and reinstall at least 10times still no go. I want to install knoxraid as well.

thanks
nb4 is jb so you need to be installing 3.71 of safestrap
The Following User Says Thank You to jerrycoffman45 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ldontcook
Old
#5  
ldontcook's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 19
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrycoffman45 View Post
nb4 is jb so you need to be installing 3.71 of safestrap
okay sounds good. i'll give it a go!.

thanks!
 
jerrycoffman45
Old
#6  
jerrycoffman45's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 654
Posts: 2,044
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: ashland ky
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldontcook View Post
okay sounds good. i'll give it a go!.

thanks!
your welcome
 
ldontcook
Old
(Last edited by ldontcook; 6th April 2014 at 03:45 PM.)
#7  
ldontcook's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 19
Join Date: Jul 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrycoffman45 View Post
your welcome
nm. got it. thanks~

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Secrecy Goes Open Source, Assures File Encryption

As some of you may remember, a while back we spoke about Secrecy, an effective file … more

[APK] Google News and Weather Gets Material Design Makeover, Minor Maps Updates

Although Google has somewhat gotten out of the habit of their … more

Software Build Automation with Jenkins – XDA Developer TV

Many members of the XDA community come to learn and begin in the exciting … more

Add Bits and Pieces of Honami to Your Current ROM

In the last few months, we’ve talked about quite a few Sony Honami-related projects. … more