Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,967 Members 47,398 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] App data to SD?

Tip us?

danbin
Old
Thanks Meter 4

DONATE TO ME
Default hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrafi View Post
Hey i want to ask something, anyone know how to move app data to SD Card? My internal memory is getting low. I want to move facebook data to SD card. I was install Link2SD, but its only move the app to SD Card. Sorry for the bad english.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app
you can use to lind2d.it's exactly.choose link2d.choose Facebook.click "creat link" in link2d.ok.(you're remember :you don't move data to SD card)

Siyad@AM
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Hey i want to ask something, anyone know how to move app data to SD Card? My internal memory is getting low. I want to move facebook data to SD card. I was install Link2SD, but its only move the app to SD Card. Sorry for the bad english.

Almost every apps use internal as storage space . Some games like GTA3 or so ( which need extra data ) uses sd as their data storage . So Facebook CAN NOT BE moved to SD-Card but you can link and by that , can free some internal memory

Hit thanks if I helped/Assisted you

mrafi
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siyad@AM View Post
Almost every apps use internal as storage space . Some games like GTA3 or so ( which need extra data ) uses sd as their data storage . So Facebook CAN NOT BE moved to SD-Card but you can link and by that , can free some internal memory

Hit thanks if I helped/Assisted you
Ok, now my problem about app data is done. Because now i'am using Amarullz script. I'm not worry again with my internal storage. And THANKS FOR THE CAPSLOCKS TEXT BRO..

Siyad@AM
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Ok, now my problem about app data is done. Because now i'am using Amarullz script. I'm not worry again with my internal storage. And THANKS FOR THE CAPSLOCKS TEXT BRO..

OK.........Right