Flag Hai Phong
Thanks Meter: 4

58 posts
Donate to Me
More
hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrafi

Hey i want to ask something, anyone know how to move app data to SD Card? My internal memory is getting low. I want to move facebook data to SD card. I was install Link2SD, but its only move the app to SD Card. Sorry for the bad english.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using xda app-developers app

you can use to lind2d.it's exactly.choose link2d.choose Facebook.click "creat link" in link2d.ok.(you're remember :you don't move data to SD card)
3rd April 2014, 12:46 PM   |  #12  
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ InterNet
Thanks Meter: 22

107 posts
More
Quote:

Hey i want to ask something, anyone know how to move app data to SD Card? My internal memory is getting low. I want to move facebook data to SD card. I was install Link2SD, but its only move the app to SD Card. Sorry for the bad english.

Almost every apps use internal as storage space . Some games like GTA3 or so ( which need extra data ) uses sd as their data storage . So Facebook CAN NOT BE moved to SD-Card but you can link and by that , can free some internal memory

Hit thanks if I helped/Assisted you
6th April 2014, 04:47 PM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 3

145 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siyad@AM

Almost every apps use internal as storage space . Some games like GTA3 or so ( which need extra data ) uses sd as their data storage . So Facebook CAN NOT BE moved to SD-Card but you can link and by that , can free some internal memory

Hit thanks if I helped/Assisted you

Ok, now my problem about app data is done. Because now i'am using Amarullz script. I'm not worry again with my internal storage. And THANKS FOR THE CAPSLOCKS TEXT BRO..

6th April 2014, 05:01 PM   |  #14  
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ InterNet
Thanks Meter: 22

107 posts
More
Quote:

Ok, now my problem about app data is done. Because now i'am using Amarullz script. I'm not worry again with my internal storage. And THANKS FOR THE CAPSLOCKS TEXT BRO..

OK.........Right
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread