Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,817 Members 53,734 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Wirelessly Streaming to my LG smart tv

Tip us?

gibbo82
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default Wirelessly Streaming to my LG smart tv

Is there any other way to stream films from my g pad to my lg smart tv other than miracast?. Wanna be able to not have the picture on my G pad, so I can use it while streaming.

Cheers

brian566
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Tablet LG tv

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibbo82 View Post
Is there any other way to stream films from my g pad to my lg smart tv other than miracast?. Wanna be able to not have the picture on my G pad, so I can use it while streaming.

Cheers
I can stream my movies direct to TV via my wireless router which is hard wired to TV but can send picture but only one you can not stream slide show when playing movies it the icon in the top left give you the option of what G pad has found on network

My TV does not support Wi-Fi direct

gibbo82
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian566 View Post
I can stream my movies direct to TV via my wireless router which is hard wired to TV but can send picture but only one you can not stream slide show when playing movies it the icon in the top left give you the option of what G pad has found on network

My TV does not support Wi-Fi direct

Hi Brian, and thanks for you comment, I'm not to sure what it is you are trying to say, can you be more specific, cheers

brian566
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Prompt Streaming Movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by gibbo82 View Post
Hi Brian, and thanks for you comment, I'm not to sure what it is you are trying to say, can you be more specific, cheers
My TV is A Samsung UE40EH hard wired to my wireless router wireless connected to my pc
My Samsung is wireless connected to the same router and in smart mode

I download movies to my G Pad and play through video player

When play movies if you tap the screen you have three icons in the top right Left is Q slide Right is a lock Key the middle is the one you need it shows devices to play or beam to press rescan and your TV should come up as add device add the n should show as DLNA tap and movie now plays on TV in full screen

gibbo82
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
With ya now. Thanks for the help!