Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,667 Members 49,825 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] help me samsung s#

Tip us?

brandan177
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [q] help me samsung s#

Hi i have a Samsung s3 and i went to flash the new s5 'like' ROM onto it that has come out recently and now my phone dose not work i hear it plug in to computer with USB (makes connecting sound) but the only time i can actually get the phone to do anything is when i take the battery out and then plug in back in without that battery in the phone and all it shows is red in the led at that point but only for about 15 to 30 seconds can anyone please help me i love my Samsung and don't want to have to get a new one

please have Simpthy on me its my first time posting and i don't know if i can post a question like this hear

Vaibhav Chauhan
Old
Thanks Meter 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandan177 View Post
Hi i have a Samsung s3 and i went to flash the new s5 'like' ROM onto it that has come out recently and now my phone dose not work i hear it plug in to computer with USB (makes connecting sound) but the only time i can actually get the phone to do anything is when i take the battery out and then plug in back in without that battery in the phone and all it shows is red in the led at that point but only for about 15 to 30 seconds can anyone please help me i love my Samsung and don't want to have to get a new one

please have Simpthy on me its my first time posting and i don't know if i can post a question like this hear
make sure the firmware you flashed is ported to your s3
PHONE;- Samsung galaxy s duos gt-s7562
BASEBAND VERSION:- S7562DDBMJ1
BUILD NO:- IMM76I.S7562XXBMJ1

Guides by me

...PRESS THANKS IF I HELP YOU...

silentvisitor
Old
Thanks Meter 509
Quote:

You should post here forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s3/development/rom-smartdroid-v1-0-t2602543
Tip:
Always make nandroid backup before flashing any ROM and do full wipe before flashing.

Good luck

brandan177
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by silentvisitor View Post
You should post here forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s3/development/rom-smartdroid-v1-0-t2602543
Tip:
Always make nandroid backup before flashing any ROM and do full wipe before flashing.

Good luck

i did but when i connect it to my comp it makes the sound that it connects but dose not show it under my computer or anything is there any way you could think of helping me with this please

silentvisitor
Old
Thanks Meter 509
Quote:
i did but when i connect it to my comp it makes the sound that it connects but dose not show it under my computer or anything is there any way you could think of helping me with this please
Your best bet is posting in the ROM thread which you flashed. Dev of the ROM can help you best.