Thanks Meter 3
How to put Kyocera Hydro Elite on Diagnostic Mode

Can anyone share details

Sitwon
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pciccone View Post
Not alot of info on this somewhat new phone under Verizon. I rooted the Hydro Elite last night and immediately started cleaning up the Verizon bloatware. I must have went a little crazy and removed an APK from the system/app folder that is required for the phone function to run. I am now just getting FC's on 'com.android.phone' when not in airplane mode. Tried a factory reset to no luck, tried some APK restores from similar models, etc. In my arrogance of thinking I know what I am doing I did not backup the APK's I removed from the system/app folder. Normally this would be no big deal, I could just pull them from the ROM image, or reload an image, or whatever. But, it seems Kyocera or Verizon have absolutely no self-help ROM's on the net to reinstall nor has any custom ROMs been developed for this phone yet.

This is my cry for help.....

If there is anyone who has a Kyocera Hydro Elite (the new one) that could so kindly ZIP up their system/app folder for me I would HIGHLY appreciate it. So highly, in fact, I will buy you a lunch, dinner, or whatever it takes!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zema77 View Post
my system Kyocera c6750.zip 850 MB
I can not post a link, I can send mail
My friend is in the same situation. She had just finished rooting her phone and accidentally deleted some system files. Is it possible that one of you could send me a copy of that zip so that I can try to fix her phone?

Thanks in advance!

andrey_kiev
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pciccone View Post
I cannot thank you enough! I am back working again! You ROCK!
I need the same pack to bring my phone to life. I did the same mistake like that of OP.
firmware version 4.1.2 software modem 1.203VZ 2.006vz build number JZ054K from 27.11.2013

Please help.
sorry for my english