Tip us?

guhl99
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivifly View Post
Hi all

Can you confirm one bug with the app Kontakte mean Contacts.
It is not possibile to put a picture to the Contacts. I get alweays the frame " there are no picutres on the storages" but i habe more than plenty picutres
Also the option to take a picutre and to add to the contact is not possibel, the error apears again.

Any idears?

I really would love to give the contacts a face with pictures....

Thank you for your help!

greetings ivi
Hi ivifly,
I tested it on the build that I am currently running (that is an intermediate build that i produced yesterday trying to fix the revoke problems).
Both (taking a new picture and selecting one from gallery) work for the Contacts in that build.
If you want to try that build it is there: https://www.thinkthinkdo.com/g2ics/c...vision-pff.zip
Have fun - Guhl

ivifly
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by guhl99 View Post
Hi ivifly,
I tested it on the build that I am currently running (that is an intermediate build that i produced yesterday trying to fix the revoke problems).
Both (taking a new picture and selecting one from gallery) work for the Contacts in that build.
If you want to try that build it is there: https://www.thinkthinkdo.com/g2ics/c...vision-pff.zip
Have fun - Guhl
Great, thank you!
Gonna try this....

And, does the revoke now?

lg ivi

ivifly
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Ok, i installed it over and the contacts funtion works, and now i knew why
But beside this, the revoke botton is now keeping the positoon on or off BUT therre is NO influence into the networkfunktion.
I mean, still the funktion seams to work, but the apps can still get into the www ;(

Or, do i use it on some way worng?
Lg ivi

Sent from my Desire Z using xda premium

guhl99
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivifly View Post
Ok, i installed it over and the contacts funtion works, and now i knew why
But beside this, the revoke botton is now keeping the positoon on or off BUT therre is NO influence into the networkfunktion.
I mean, still the funktion seams to work, but the apps can still get into the www ;(

Or, do i use it on some way worng?
Lg ivi

Hi ivifly,

no you are not using it wrong - it is still broken. I only fixed the first part of it (making the switch actually store its info) the second part is still broken. When I rebased the pff framework to 4.4 i only cared about the spoofing part, i did not work in the revoking part at all.
But as a lot changed with 4.4 this will need a little bit of work. When I am done I will release a new build in the original posting.

Have fun - Guhl
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to guhl99 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ivifly
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Thank you for the fast help and answering!
Dont wanna set presure,...

Greetings ivi