Quote:
Originally Posted by MedfieldMike View Post
Thank you! I did tweet with Mike1986 when I first had trouble, I did say I was trying on Sprint since it said '" All M8 Models in his post and he did not say it was not Sprint Compatible so I assumed it was. All he asked was if I had Sprint boot.img on my phone. I am not sure what that meant and after searching the net and XDA, still don't know and said I would try other sources for help.

It does seem not seem to work on Sprint, I am almost positive I followed all of the steps, unless there is something completely different from M7 Flashing that I am not aware of. Rooting worked like a charm but as I said before, and thank fully so, after flashing, the phone reboots right back to the fastboot.

It does give you a scare at first as it goes completely dead for a few minutes but then finally shows up in Fastboot and can be wiped and the backup can be applied.

I'll keep looking around for info!

Well, enough said for sure.

Thanks all for your input!

Mike
I completely understand, although I read thru that Rom page at least 4 times before flashing and found no indication it was an International Version or as mike1986 usually says, " apart from Sprint" . Even after I spoke with mike1986, still no indication this would not work on Sprint. Hopefully others will find this thread before trying although I had really no trouble recovering from it. Lucky for that I guess. Anyway, thank you for your input as well. Have a great rest of your day!