Detect, Avoid IMSI-Catcher Attacks with Android IMSI-Catcher Detector

Privacy is always an important topic, as well as a delicate one to … more

Materialized LeanDroid Fights Your Poor Battery Life

Battery life has always been one of the biggest problems facing most Android devices. … more

Bump! Workaround for the LG G3 Locked Bootloader – XDA TV

The LG G3 is a power house device. It’s been a favorite of many people. … more

Enable Call Recording on Xperia Z2 and Z3

Call recording, while not legal in every part of the world, is quite handy in certain situations. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Needed Bell HTC One stock recovery

OP _MrAwesome_

6th April 2014, 11:59 PM   |  #1  
_MrAwesome_'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 10
 
116 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
software model 4.19.666.8
android version 4.4.2
sense version 5.5

So i just need the stock recovery because i need to RMA, (my speaker broke) i just need the file and some instructions, sorry im a noob at this
i installed twrp and i dont know how to get stock back can someone help?

can i just flash any recovery? will that work?
7th April 2014, 12:51 AM   |  #2  
clsA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,149
 
4,232 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _MrAwesome_

software model 4.19.666.8
android version 4.4.2
sense version 5.5

So i just need the stock recovery because i need to RMA, (my speaker broke) i just need the file and some instructions, sorry im a noob at this
i installed twrp and i dont know how to get stock back can someone help?

can i just flash any recovery? will that work?

look here
http://d-h.st/users/guich/?fld_id=29380#files

I think any 4.xx.666.x recovery should work
7th April 2014, 12:54 AM   |  #3  
_MrAwesome_'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 10
 
116 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA

look here
http://d-h.st/users/guich/?fld_id=29380#files

I think any 4.xx.666.x recovery should work

there is no 4.xx.666.x only 3.xx.666.x can i flash the 3 one?
7th April 2014, 12:56 AM   |  #4  
clsA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,149
 
4,232 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _MrAwesome_

there is no 4.xx.666.x only 3.xx.666.x can i flash the 3 one?

Humm ..no I would try the 4.19.xxx.x before trying a 3.xx
7th April 2014, 01:08 AM   |  #5  
_MrAwesome_'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 10
 
116 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA

Humm ..no I would try the 4.19.xxx.x before trying a 3.xx

alright thanks ill give it a shot and let you know, let me check on some more threads before i go n flash it
Last edited by _MrAwesome_; 7th April 2014 at 01:12 AM.
7th April 2014, 01:21 AM   |  #6  
_MrAwesome_'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 10
 
116 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA

Humm ..no I would try the 4.19.xxx.x before trying a 3.xx

what if i use a rogers RUU will that be fine? will i get back to stock?
7th April 2014, 01:41 AM   |  #7  
clsA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,149
 
4,232 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _MrAwesome_

what if i use a rogers RUU will that be fine? will i get back to stock?

did you check here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2529225
7th April 2014, 01:48 AM   |  #8  
_MrAwesome_'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 10
 
116 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA

did you check here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2529225

ii
i did and im not sure if ill get stock recovery.... but im gonna flash it. and also its 4.3 not sure if that will mess everything up
7th April 2014, 01:56 AM   |  #9  
clsA's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Central Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,149
 
4,232 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _MrAwesome_

ii
i did and im not sure if ill get stock recovery.... but im gonna flash it. and also its 4.3 not sure if that will mess everything up

OK .. Good luck to you
7th April 2014, 10:15 PM   |  #10  
_MrAwesome_'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 10
 
116 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA

OK .. Good luck to you

Alright i got it to work,
STEP 1)
flashed 4.3 Bell nandroid


STEP 2)
once the software was at 4.3 i flashed the recovery 3.18.666.8

now i just have one problem my pc doesnt recognize adb devices when im in fastboot. is there a solution to this? when im not in fastboot it connects just fine. the device shows up in device manager too just cant access it, ive tried a couple of usbs and 2 different usb ports. nothing do you know what could be the issue?
Last edited by _MrAwesome_; 7th April 2014 at 10:34 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes