Any Way to remove the Verizon logo on the back?

Search This thread

renehd2

Nov 2, 2010
Androidpolis
As the title says. I want to get a unlocked Verizon HTC one m8, but the Verizon logo its really ugly :S

Any ideas ??

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

renehd2

Nov 2, 2010
Androidpolis
Buy another unbranded back...I read these are killer to take apart but I'm sure someone has a youtube video up :)

Im from México, and also, i wouldnt like to take the back apart, just the logo, i know it could he possible bwcause its paint on the aluminum body, but the big question is, how ???

Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app

runandhide05

Apr 3, 2011
To bad it's not like the good old days where you can take a penny to it. :(

sent from:)::§:::)

iii2

Oct 10, 2012
I'm also going to buy the verizon model and since im not on verizon i'll intresting in how it could be removed.
but i know that when i had xtremeguard back protector (a transparent sticker) everytime i removed it, a part of the beats and htc logo was also removed.
So, maybe if you will put duck tape on it, remove it and repeat the process it will eventually come out.
I know it will probably not going to work, but this is the best solution i could think of right now

androidoholic

Sep 17, 2011
Simi Valley, CA
Sand it with light grit sandpaper. You are going to have to sand the whole thing to make it look good, but if you take your time you should get a nice brushed but shiny look.

androidoholic

Sep 17, 2011
Simi Valley, CA
Of course. It's going to make the entire back look like a price of brushed aluminum a lot brighter than it is depending on what color you got. But it's gonna look totally different.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk