Stuck on "Google" screen
To avoid a novel, I'll just the list the steps I did. I had an ancient version of clockwork and paranoid android rom on my N7, not sure what version and I wanted to get Cyanogenmod 10.2.1 on there along with TWRP.
1. Downloaded TWRP from playstore, installed under paranoid rom, also downloaded CM on SD
2. Used TWRP under paranoid rom to install CM and Gapps
3. TWRP rebooted N7, old version of clockwork showed up instead of TWRP
4. Flashed CM, it worked
5. Installed RomManager, updated to newest stable CM update, installed it, rebooted
6. Once rebooted, playstore and rom manager crashes all the time
7. Hold down Vol Down while booting brought me to fastboot
8. If I select recovery mode, it gets stuck on google screen
9. Tried to push latest CWM via fastboot, it says it pushed it, but I'm still stuck on google screen. It does get back in to the OS still, but playstore crashes.
I don't care if I have to install CWM or TWRP, I just want to get it out of this state. Any ideas?