Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more
Thread Closed

Paypal Reward $ regarding fixing GameHacker and GameKiller

7th April 2014, 03:34 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
Hey guys! I really need help i recently rooted my galaxy Note2 GT-N7100 (4.3)and i tried to use the Game Killer Application which is used to edit the values in game. but the problem is even though my phone is rooted it still asks for root privileges and closes on its own and starts again and then disappears on its own again. And regarding GameHacker when i try to change values i see (Modification Failed) ..any help? would be much appreciated. Game Killer and Game Hacker are two of the key reasons why i rooted my device

Anyone can help with the 2 Apps i'll reward him/her with a payment through Paypal
you can send your Paypal private so i can reward

For further assistance
sedrestcool@gmail.com

Thanks

Sara
7th April 2014, 04:00 AM   |  #2  
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 92

299 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarasedrestcool

Hey guys! I really need help i recently rooted my galaxy Note2 GT-N7100 (4.3)and i tried to use the Game Killer Application which is used to edit the values in game. but the problem is even though my phone is rooted it still asks for root privileges and closes on its own and starts again and then disappears on its own again. And regarding GameHacker when i try to change values i see (Modification Failed) ..any help? would be much appreciated. Game Killer and Game Hacker are two of the key reasons why i rooted my device

Anyone can help with the 2 Apps i'll reward him/her with a payment through Paypal
you can send your Paypal private so i can reward

For further assistance
sedrestcool@gmail.com

Thanks

Sara

hello
first to make things clear u r using supersu right???

2nd if yes then pls check in settings of supersu app click on enable pro then restart app then open the app again in settings remove the tick mark from re authentication and change the option default access to grant and also change the looging option to full content (so that we can find out whats wrong) thats all for now
7th April 2014, 06:11 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

15 posts
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogesh324

hello
first to make things clear u r using supersu right???

2nd if yes then pls check in settings of supersu app click on enable pro then restart app then open the app again in settings remove the tick mark from re authentication and change the option default access to grant and also change the looging option to full content (so that we can find out whats wrong) thats all for now

Same result, i did everything you mentioned and my phone is rooted through Dr Ketan tools from this website
and i run Titanium backup and Super su and many other apps they all work correctly
also when i go to settings in my phone then status i see device status is custom and not modified but all rooted apps are working very well except these two apps

Thank you for your care.
yogesh324
Last edited by Sarasedrestcool; 8th April 2014 at 02:33 AM.
7th April 2014, 07:41 PM   |  #4  
Flag İstanbul
Thanks Meter: 12

44 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarasedrestcool

Same result, i did everything you mentioned and my phone is rooted through Dr Ketan tools from this website
and i run Titanium backup and Super su and many other apps they all work correctly
also when i go to settings in my phone then status i see device status is custom and not modified but all rooted apps are working very well except these two apps

Try install latest Busybox. Then in app settings, clear Game Hacker's data. Then uninstall this and download again on this link : goo.gl/0t20EZ then install and retry.
7th April 2014, 10:33 PM   |  #5  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 5

88 posts
More
Gamekiller, GameCIH, Game hacker don't work on Android 4.3...
I tried many things and I found one: you can use a very old version of GameKiller... I tried severals version and the latest that's working it's 1.90

Envoyé de mon GT-N7100 en utilisant Tapatalk
7th April 2014, 11:37 PM   |  #6  
Flag warrington
Thanks Meter: 2,563

3,072 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flouflou

Gamekiller, GameCIH, Game hacker don't work on Android 4.3...
I tried many things and I found one: you can use a very old version of GameKiller... I tried severals version and the latest that's working it's 1.90

I'm using this version of game hacker on 4.3 and it runs perfectly
https://www.dropbox.com/s/krnakls3kd...r%20v2.6.3.apk

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
7th April 2014, 11:38 PM   |  #7  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 5

88 posts
More
Wich rom?

8th April 2014, 12:31 AM   |  #8  
Flag warrington
Thanks Meter: 2,563

3,072 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flouflou

Wich rom?

I'm running dn3 on the n7105. It works on my tab2 running slimkat 4.4.2 and my son's s4 mini running rooted stock 4.2

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
8th April 2014, 01:54 AM   |  #9  
Flag Davao
Thanks Meter: 117

460 posts
More
Im running 4.4.2 leaked DN3 V4 RC2 and both Game Guardian and Game hacker is still working fine on my phone..
8th April 2014, 02:36 AM   |  #10  
OP Junior Member

15 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHOME

Try install latest Busybox. Then in app settings, clear Game Hacker's data. Then uninstall this and download again on this link : goo.gl/0t20EZ then install and retry.

I i bought the pro version "BusyBox" followed all what you mentioned above but same result
with both 2 Apps

And I'm still waiting for someone i can reward Up to $ 100 USD to fix the issue step by step or if my phone is not fully rooted and gudie me the root process through google hangouts online or through emails to fix this problem. but i think it's fully rooted and my phone is running Platinum Backup and all rooted apps very well except the 2 apps

Thank you AHOME for your care
Last edited by Sarasedrestcool; 8th April 2014 at 03:10 AM.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread