Originally Posted by daorderdillon
Don't get it get a factory unlocked on unbranded
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
This. It is Sim unlocked, there's a thread somewhere about people trying it out on various carriers.. But you're better off just buying an unlocked model, as there seems to have been some inconsistencies with the Verizon model and GSM.
M8, nuff said.
My philosophy is that if your "contribution" to the community has a giant DONATE button in the center of the page? It isn't worth the download.
Devices - Verizon
- Galaxy S3 (Rooted, Unlocked) - Traded Up
- Galaxy S4 MDK (Rooted, Unlocked) - Traded Up
- Galaxy Note 3 (Rooted, Safestrap) - Traded for M7
- HTC M7 (S-Off'd, Rooted, Unlocked) - Sold
- Galaxy Note 3 (Rooted, Safestrap) - Sold
- Galaxy S3 (Unrooted, Stock) - Edged Up
- HTC M8 (S-Off'd, Rooted, Unlocked) - Current Device