XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Set custom activation method for omniswitch

Tip us?

koyoupi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Set custom activation method for omniswitch

How do I set a different activation method besides using the default drag handle. Cant seem to set a hardware key to do to as there is no option for it, only to open the app itself, not the switcher.

jcrompton
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by koyoupi View Post
How do I set a different activation method besides using the default drag handle. Cant seem to set a hardware key to do to as there is no option for it, only to open the app itself, not the switcher.
I would like to do the same ??
Galaxy Note 2

Thanks to all the Developers!

korkunov
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default It a simple :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcrompton View Post
I would like to do the same ??
Install app (be sure, that app installed to /system/priv-app, it`s Important !!! Maybe reboot needed.)
Ok, OmniSwith drawer appears when you press key assigned as "Last App list" (sorry for my inaccurate translate)
Eg long press HOME button.
And next step, I turn OFF "DRAG HANDLE" in OmniSwith settings (to facilitate interface)

Enjoy ...

jcrompton
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by korkunov View Post
Install app (be sure, that app installed to /system/priv-app, it`s Important !!! Maybe reboot needed.)
Ok, OmniSwith drawer appears when you press key assigned as "Last App list" (sorry for my inaccurate translate)
Eg long press HOME button.
And next step, I turn OFF "DRAG HANDLE" in OmniSwith settings (to facilitate interface)

Enjoy ...
Thank you for your response. Unfortunately, it still does not work. If I try to double click Home button I still get Recent Apps List. I also tried all the Nova Launcher options for shortcuts as well.

What I was hoping to do was use a Gesture Launcher , like Nova Launcher (or others like LMT) and be bale to use a gesture to open up Omniswitch drawer .....
Galaxy Note 2

Thanks to all the Developers!

flame360
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Any luck on this ?