FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Phone heats up with the default charger!

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By rravik, Junior Member on 4th April 2014, 07:26 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
My second day with Nokia X. First day I was charging the phone with another charger that came with my bluetooth headset(Sony MW600) and charging and charging speed was okay. But today I tried the charger that came with the box and noticed that the phone was heating up and the charging was also slow.
Has anyone else noticed this issue ?

4th April 2014, 11:52 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rravik

My second day with Nokia X. First day I was charging the phone with another charger that came with my bluetooth headset(Sony MW600) and charging and charging speed was okay. But today I tried the charger that came with the box and noticed that the phone was heating up and the charging was also slow.

update your phone through system update to 11.1.1
probably the problem is solved in that update for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to mack2087 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mack2087 Ad-Free
5th April 2014, 06:05 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mack2087

update your phone through system update to 11.1.1
probably the problem is solved in that update for me.

I am already at level 11.1.1 .. still facing this issue. Probably a faulty charger.
The Following User Says Thank You to rravik For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rravik Ad-Free
7th April 2014, 08:27 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Battery Full
Quote:
Originally Posted by rravik

DON't WORRY ,CALLIBRATE your Battery

1.DROP your battery until it completely discharge
2.CHARGE again upto it reaches 100% without BREAK
3.USE CAlllibrate APP ONCE
4.REBOOT ONCE
5.THEN CHECK THE BAttery Status after REBOOT
6.IF it is less than 60% then recharge it again

HEAT ? Ya U should not use your DEVICE while CHARGING bcz ITS a PHONE not A LAPPY ,And Li-on Battery DISCHARGE byitself SO DONT USE WHILE CHARGING ,IT REDUCES THE VOLT of BATTERY

HIT THANK IF IT HELP !!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)