Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,619 Members 46,624 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HELP] Nokia X Update Unavailable

Tip us?
 
Dom3616
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 227
Posts: 390
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Karachi
Question [HELP] Nokia X Update Unavailable

Hello guys. I recently bought the handset for my bro. And I read about the v 11.1 software update that is rolling out these days. However I'm still unable to get the OTA update. I keep checking it continuously via software update in Settings-->About Phone. Can any devs tell me what is the problem here?

P.S: My device isn't rooted and I haven't done any type of modding with it.
 
tbiwalkar
Old
#2  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 44
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Kalyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom3616 View Post
Hello guys. I recently bought the handset for my bro. And I read about the v 11.1 software update that is rolling out these days. However I'm still unable to get the OTA update. I keep checking it continuously via software update in Settings-->About Phone. Can any devs tell me what is the problem here?

P.S: My device isn't rooted and I haven't done any type of modding with it.
@SilverDragon24 has the zip that u can flash via stock recovery!
 
David_Vaz
Old
#3  
David_Vaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1326
Posts: 679
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Badalona

 
DONATE TO ME
Hello...

Flashable zip (stock recovery) with update to 11.1.1

Here
The Following User Says Thank You to David_Vaz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Dom3616
Old
#4  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 227
Posts: 390
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Karachi
Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Vaz View Post
Hello...

Flashable zip (stock recovery) with update to 11.1.1

Here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbiwalkar View Post
@SilverDragon24 has the zip that u can flash via stock recovery!
Thankyou so much guys. Unfortunately, I got the update yesterday.

It would be great though that you leading developers create a thread where you keep updating files for future updates. This way we all could get the update at the same time.
 
tbiwalkar
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 44
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Kalyan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom3616 View Post
Thankyou so much guys. Unfortunately, I got the update yesterday.

It would be great though that you leading developers create a thread where you keep updating files for future updates. This way we all could get the update at the same time.
Stay happy
 
Ijaz Farooq
Old
#6  
Member
Thanks Meter 14
Posts: 50
Join Date: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by David_Vaz View Post
Hello...

Flashable zip (stock recovery) with update to 11.1.1

Here
thnx budyyyyyyyyyyy
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...