Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

PhoNetInfo 1.8.0.0 (UPDATE: March 18, 2014)

OP patrickfrei

30th March 2014, 02:10 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hello everybody,

A very good app PhoNetInfo 1.8.0.0 is available for all those who'd like to retrieve technical information about your Windows Phone.

PhoNetInfo retrieves detailed technical phone and network information such as firmware version, device name, battery status, power saving status, network operator, roaming status, wifi/wap interface names, camera details (e.g. ISO, white balance), number of CPUs, CPU architecture, CPU features, CPU page size, high performance timer frequency, time since last device reboot, RAM, etc. All information can be exported by email and the application's language can be changed all the time.

You can download it on the Windows Phone Store by searching for PhoNetInfo.

Unfortunately, I cannot post the link here, as the forum prevents me from posting outside links...

Best,
Patrick
Last edited by patrickfrei; 30th March 2014 at 02:14 PM.
7th April 2014, 09:32 AM   |  #2  
Flag Pueblo
Thanks Meter: 3

26 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickfrei

Hello everybody,

A very good app PhoNetInfo 1.8.0.0 is available for all those who'd like to retrieve technical information about your Windows Phone.

PhoNetInfo retrieves detailed technical phone and network information such as firmware version, device name, battery status, power saving status, network operator, roaming status, wifi/wap interface names, camera details (e.g. ISO, white balance), number of CPUs, CPU architecture, CPU features, CPU page size, high performance timer frequency, time since last device reboot, RAM, etc. All information can be exported by email and the application's language can be changed all the time.

You can download it on the Windows Phone Store by searching for PhoNetInfo.

Unfortunately, I cannot post the link here, as the forum prevents me from posting outside links...

Best,
Patrick

Dude, I gotta flag you.. Your app, cool as it may be has no trial version. Its all in the rules: http://forum.xda-developers.com/announcement.php?a=81

Sorry bro.
7th April 2014, 01:00 PM   |  #3  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Team
Thanks Meter: 7,330

5,910 posts
Donate to Me
More
Since there's no free version, I'm going to have to close this thread.

You can check this article for more detailed info, but in short:
  • If you're going to post it on XDA, then you must provide a free version;
  • The free version must *not* be a time limited trial or crippleware;
  • If you're an established member, though, you can post paid apps in the appropriate paid software section.
Again, please refer to the linked article and the rules for a really detailed guide. If you have further questions, feel free to PM me or any moderator.
Thanks.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread