all inverted wp8

OP santacruzdz

2nd April 2014, 11:05 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 210

395 posts
Donate to Me
Greetings to all wp8 users!
I'm interested to buy a windows phone mostly because of the clean metro UI. And also because of the unified color schema of the UI. However I would like to know if any trick would be applicable to invert as well the texting fields and the email app and some left white backgrounds. In some, something like what it appears in the attached images. Thank you in advance for your suggestions!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gsmarena_059.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	2663997   Click image for larger version

Name:	gsmarena_053.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	2663998   Click image for larger version

Name:	gsmarena_101.jpg
Views:	182
Size:	224.1 KB
ID:	2663999   Click image for larger version

Name:	gsmarena_216.jpg
Views:	155
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	2664000  
2nd April 2014, 11:07 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member

395 posts
Donate to Me
other screens...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gsmarena_004.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	2664006   Click image for larger version

Name:	gsmarena_160.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	115.1 KB
ID:	2664007  
2nd April 2014, 07:19 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Developer
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 2,791

5,877 posts
More
You could try checking the Ease of Access options in Settings, especially the High Contrast mode, maybe? Probably won't do exactly what you want, though.

It was possible on hacked WP7 devices to change the theme in such a way that you could get something like what you're looking for. I'm not certain if that's still possible even on interop-unlocked WP8, though.
The Following User Says Thank You to GoodDayToDie For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th April 2014, 01:11 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member

395 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodDayToDie

You could try checking the Ease of Access options in Settings, especially the High Contrast mode, maybe? Probably won't do exactly what you want, though.

It was possible on hacked WP7 devices to change the theme in such a way that you could get something like what you're looking for. I'm not certain if that's still possible even on interop-unlocked WP8, though.

Thanks for your answer! Unfortunately I don't have a windows phone...so can't try it now to know if this is possible or not. I even tried to look after Ease access videos in youtube but they never go in deep to see changes like writing emails..messaging...etc.
7th April 2014, 01:15 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

395 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodDayToDie

I would get a WP8 only if I could do that trick...this is why I'm waiting for an answer here....the only reason for me to switch from android, the black UI of WP8.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread