Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,719 Members 38,452 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

all inverted wp8

Tip us?

santacruzdz
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 210

DONATE TO ME
Default all inverted wp8

Greetings to all wp8 users!
I'm interested to buy a windows phone mostly because of the clean metro UI. And also because of the unified color schema of the UI. However I would like to know if any trick would be applicable to invert as well the texting fields and the email app and some left white backgrounds. In some, something like what it appears in the attached images. Thank you in advance for your suggestions!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gsmarena_059.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	2663997   Click image for larger version

Name:	gsmarena_053.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	76.5 KB
ID:	2663998   Click image for larger version

Name:	gsmarena_101.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	224.1 KB
ID:	2663999   Click image for larger version

Name:	gsmarena_216.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	85.9 KB
ID:	2664000  
Phone : Sony Xperia Z1 Compact

santacruzdz
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 210

DONATE TO ME
other screens...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	gsmarena_004.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	69.7 KB
ID:	2664006   Click image for larger version

Name:	gsmarena_160.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	115.1 KB
ID:	2664007  

GoodDayToDie
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 2684
You could try checking the Ease of Access options in Settings, especially the High Contrast mode, maybe? Probably won't do exactly what you want, though.

It was possible on hacked WP7 devices to change the theme in such a way that you could get something like what you're looking for. I'm not certain if that's still possible even on interop-unlocked WP8, though.
Win8/Windows RT projects:
List of desktop apps for hacked RT devices

WP8 projects:
Native Access WebServer and Libraries
WP8 Interop Unlocks
Storage Cleanup tool

WP7 projects:
XapHandler, Root Webserver, OEM Marketplace XAPs, Bookmarklets collection (Find On Page), Interop-unlock hacks.

Do not private message me with questions that should have been posted on the forum! Not only are you wasting your time - I'm not going to bother writing an answer to such a question for only one person - but I will probably block you from PMing me in the future as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to GoodDayToDie For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

santacruzdz
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 210

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodDayToDie View Post
You could try checking the Ease of Access options in Settings, especially the High Contrast mode, maybe? Probably won't do exactly what you want, though.

It was possible on hacked WP7 devices to change the theme in such a way that you could get something like what you're looking for. I'm not certain if that's still possible even on interop-unlocked WP8, though.
Thanks for your answer! Unfortunately I don't have a windows phone...so can't try it now to know if this is possible or not. I even tried to look after Ease access videos in youtube but they never go in deep to see changes like writing emails..messaging...etc.

santacruzdz
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 210

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodDayToDie View Post

I would get a WP8 only if I could do that trick...this is why I'm waiting for an answer here....the only reason for me to switch from android, the black UI of WP8.