FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

How to restore to stock

Thanks Meter: 50
 
By blu422, Senior Member on 6th April 2014, 09:39 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I cant seem to find the mf3 full odin tar to load stock on the active exactly as it would if I updated it from pure stock mf1. I found this but this is mf1 and i didn't think those things are downgradable. the reason is is i have corrupted my system and things are going bad fast i just wanna start over fresh.
The Following User Says Thank You to blu422 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
6th April 2014, 11:48 PM |#2  
yankeesfan714's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu422

I cant seem to find the mf3 full odin tar to load stock on the active exactly as it would if I updated it from pure stock mf1. I found this but this is mf1 and i didn't think those things are downgradable. the reason is is i have corrupted my system and things are going bad fast i just wanna start over fresh.

Are you on an att device? If so There is no mf3 for us. Its either 4.2.2 mf1 which locks you out of future OTAs and there is also 4.3 ML2 which is rootable and you will be able to receive 4.4 ota if it is ever made available to us. Choose wisely my friend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to yankeesfan714 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th April 2014, 12:31 AM |#3  
blu422's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bountiful, UT
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeesfan714

Are you on an att device? If so There is no mf3 for us. Its either 4.2.2 mf1 which locks you out of future OTAs and there is also 4.3 ML2 which is rootable and you will be able to receive 4.4 ota if it is ever made available to us. Choose wisely my friend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

yeah. is 4.2.2 mf1 rootable? can any of these install custom roms or safestrap 4.4 roms?
7th April 2014, 01:01 AM |#4  
yankeesfan714's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
4.2.2,is probably your best bet for now. Safestrap is fully functional on mf1. Some users are unable to create ROM slots on 4.3 so maybe wait till safestrap is fixed then update to 4.3


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
7th April 2014, 02:51 AM |#5  
blu422's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bountiful, UT
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeesfan714

4.2.2,is probably your best bet for now. Safestrap is fully functional on mf1. Some users are unable to create ROM slots on 4.3 so maybe wait till safestrap is fixed then update to 4.3


Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

so i can odin either of those two from mf3 and be fine?
7th April 2014, 02:52 AM |#6  
blu422's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Bountiful, UT
Thanks Meter: 50
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu422

so i can odin either of those two from mf3 and be fine?

7th April 2014, 05:01 AM |#7  
yankeesfan714's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu422

so i can odin either of those two from mf3 and be fine?

Yes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to yankeesfan714 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th April 2014, 01:41 PM |#8  
trevorftard's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Brenham, TX.
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
That OneClick saved my life. Thanks a million.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes