Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,547 Members 42,864 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to restore to stock

Tip us?

blu422
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Default How to restore to stock

I cant seem to find the mf3 full odin tar to load stock on the active exactly as it would if I updated it from pure stock mf1. I found this but this is mf1 and i didn't think those things are downgradable. the reason is is i have corrupted my system and things are going bad fast i just wanna start over fresh.
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________

Any spare time? Check this out.
The Following User Says Thank You to blu422 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

yankeesfan714
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by blu422 View Post
I cant seem to find the mf3 full odin tar to load stock on the active exactly as it would if I updated it from pure stock mf1. I found this but this is mf1 and i didn't think those things are downgradable. the reason is is i have corrupted my system and things are going bad fast i just wanna start over fresh.
Are you on an att device? If so There is no mf3 for us. Its either 4.2.2 mf1 which locks you out of future OTAs and there is also 4.3 ML2 which is rootable and you will be able to receive 4.4 ota if it is ever made available to us. Choose wisely my friend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to yankeesfan714 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

blu422
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeesfan714 View Post
Are you on an att device? If so There is no mf3 for us. Its either 4.2.2 mf1 which locks you out of future OTAs and there is also 4.3 ML2 which is rootable and you will be able to receive 4.4 ota if it is ever made available to us. Choose wisely my friend.

yeah. is 4.2.2 mf1 rootable? can any of these install custom roms or safestrap 4.4 roms?
__________________________________________________ ____________________________________

yankeesfan714
Old
Thanks Meter 65
4.2.2,is probably your best bet for now. Safestrap is fully functional on mf1. Some users are unable to create ROM slots on 4.3 so maybe wait till safestrap is fixed then update to 4.3

blu422
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeesfan714 View Post
4.2.2,is probably your best bet for now. Safestrap is fully functional on mf1. Some users are unable to create ROM slots on 4.3 so maybe wait till safestrap is fixed then update to 4.3

so i can odin either of those two from mf3 and be fine?

blu422
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:

yankeesfan714
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Yes

The Following User Says Thank You to yankeesfan714 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

trevorftard
Old
Thanks Meter 11
That OneClick saved my life. Thanks a million.