Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,486 Members 41,852 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] 3G/HSPDA gone after Flashing Custom Rom on my S5660M :(

Tip us?

rhas031
Old
(Last edited by rhas031; 7th April 2014 at 03:16 AM.) Reason: wrong custom rom name xD
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] 3G/HSPDA gone after Flashing Custom Rom on my S5660M :(

a pleasant day to all .. yesterday i flash ArpegGio_v0.9 Final on my Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660M .. i notice 3G has gone, its always GPRS

- is there a way to solve this problem ... ill try to use some apps like 3g connection fixer, etc.. but i didnt help
- thanks in advanced!!
- more power XDAians \m/

waqaswasil
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhas031 View Post
a pleasant day to all .. yesterday i flash [CM7.2][Aroma + AC!D] Droid GIO v3.2 Final on my Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660M .. i notice 3G has gone, its always GPRS

- is there a way to solve this problem ... ill try to use some apps like 3g connection fixer, etc.. but i didnt help
- thanks in advanced!!
- more power XDAians \m/
Go to settings then more under wireless and networks and then to mobile networks and check if "Use 2G Networks Only" is checked or unchecked

rhas031
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by waqaswasil View Post
Go to settings then more under wireless and networks and then to mobile networks and check if "Use 2G Networks Only" is checked or unchecked
- its unchecked ... i hope theres a way/solution to be back the UMTS connection [3g/hsdpa] of my samsung phone

waqaswasil
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Thumbs up Another Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhas031 View Post
- its unchecked ... i hope theres a way/solution to be back the UMTS connection [3g/hsdpa] of my samsung phone
Maybe Trying another Rom will help you

Try CM9 by Maclaw Studios

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Just read the first comment on the Rom's thread and he is saying that 3g is working. maybe you should redownload and reflash the ROM.