Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] 3G/HSPDA gone after Flashing Custom Rom on my S5660M :(

OP rhas031

6th April 2014, 04:15 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
a pleasant day to all .. yesterday i flash ArpegGio_v0.9 Final on my Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660M .. i notice 3G has gone, its always GPRS

- is there a way to solve this problem ... ill try to use some apps like 3g connection fixer, etc.. but i didnt help
- thanks in advanced!!
- more power XDAians \m/
Last edited by rhas031; 7th April 2014 at 04:16 AM. Reason: wrong custom rom name xD
6th April 2014, 02:52 PM   |  #2  
Flag Faisalabad
Thanks Meter: 30

142 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhas031

a pleasant day to all .. yesterday i flash [CM7.2][Aroma + AC!D] Droid GIO v3.2 Final on my Samsung Galaxy Gio S5660M .. i notice 3G has gone, its always GPRS

- is there a way to solve this problem ... ill try to use some apps like 3g connection fixer, etc.. but i didnt help
- thanks in advanced!!
- more power XDAians \m/

Go to settings then more under wireless and networks and then to mobile networks and check if "Use 2G Networks Only" is checked or unchecked
7th April 2014, 03:38 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by waqaswasil

Go to settings then more under wireless and networks and then to mobile networks and check if "Use 2G Networks Only" is checked or unchecked

- its unchecked ... i hope theres a way/solution to be back the UMTS connection [3g/hsdpa] of my samsung phone
7th April 2014, 04:25 PM   |  #4  
Flag Faisalabad
Thanks Meter: 30

142 posts
More
Thumbs up Another Rom
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhas031

- its unchecked ... i hope theres a way/solution to be back the UMTS connection [3g/hsdpa] of my samsung phone

Maybe Trying another Rom will help you

Try CM9 by Maclaw Studios

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

Just read the first comment on the Rom's thread and he is saying that 3g is working. maybe you should redownload and reflash the ROM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread