[Q] Accidently remove everything

OP wim1975

1st April 2014, 09:04 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
Hi,

After accidently wipe averything off my phone it will not boot again. I'm still able to go into bootloader mode but I have no access to my sd card by using the usb. Pc recognized my phone but cannot see the sd card. (win7) My phone is s-off but and not rooted anymore. I can still boot into revovery with TWRP. Is there maybe something that i should mout or unmount. I also got a microsd to usb cabel where i put the restore files on a usb stick but that doesn't work. I don't now that to do. I have read a lot about using ruu and stuff but it's not verry clear for me.

It's just that the phone doesn't recognized my SD. When this is ok I think that i just can put a rom into it and install again with the TWRP.

Is there maybe a solution for this ?

Sorry for the bad English

Thanks
1st April 2014, 09:51 AM   |  #2  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 105

457 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wim1975

Hi,

After accidently wipe averything off my phone it will not boot again. I'm still able to go into bootloader mode but I have no access to my sd card by using the usb. Pc recognized my phone but cannot see the sd card. (win7) My phone is s-off but and not rooted anymore. I can still boot into revovery with TWRP. Is there maybe something that i should mout or unmount. I also got a microsd to usb cabel where i put the restore files on a usb stick but that doesn't work. I don't now that to do. I have read a lot about using ruu and stuff but it's not verry clear for me.

It's just that the phone doesn't recognized my SD. When this is ok I think that i just can put a rom into it and install again with the TWRP.

Is there maybe a solution for this ?

Sorry for the bad English

Thanks

Yeah, you can use a USB OTG cable. Put a rom into the usb, and using an otg cable, u can flash a rom within TWRP. Alternately, u can "adb sideload" a rom zip to the phone
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raghav kapur For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st April 2014, 09:59 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghav kapur

Yeah, you can use a USB OTG cable. Put a rom into the usb, and using an otg cable, u can flash a rom within TWRP. Alternately, u can "adb sideload" a rom zip to the phone

Thanks I will try this later on, do i have to mount anything ?
1st April 2014, 10:50 AM   |  #4  
Luxembourg
Thanks Meter: 20

107 posts
More
Just copy your rom as raghav kapur said and then you can flash your rom without any doubts
The Following User Says Thank You to Boachti For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st April 2014, 11:09 AM   |  #5  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 105

457 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wim1975

Thanks I will try this later on, do i have to mount anything ?

Here's the guide:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2559200
The Following User Says Thank You to raghav kapur For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st April 2014, 05:57 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

9 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghav kapur

Here's the guide:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2559200

Hi just to say that everthing is working fine again. Thanks a lot for your help.
Greetz
1st April 2014, 11:10 PM   |  #7  
Luxembourg
Thanks Meter: 20

107 posts
More

Don't forget to hit thanks button bro
7th April 2014, 03:31 PM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member

9 posts
Thumbs up