Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,073 Members 45,169 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Accidently remove everything

Tip us?

wim1975
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Accidently remove everything

Hi,

After accidently wipe averything off my phone it will not boot again. I'm still able to go into bootloader mode but I have no access to my sd card by using the usb. Pc recognized my phone but cannot see the sd card. (win7) My phone is s-off but and not rooted anymore. I can still boot into revovery with TWRP. Is there maybe something that i should mout or unmount. I also got a microsd to usb cabel where i put the restore files on a usb stick but that doesn't work. I don't now that to do. I have read a lot about using ruu and stuff but it's not verry clear for me.

It's just that the phone doesn't recognized my SD. When this is ok I think that i just can put a rom into it and install again with the TWRP.

Is there maybe a solution for this ?

Sorry for the bad English

Thanks

raghav kapur
Old
Thanks Meter 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by wim1975 View Post
Hi,

After accidently wipe averything off my phone it will not boot again. I'm still able to go into bootloader mode but I have no access to my sd card by using the usb. Pc recognized my phone but cannot see the sd card. (win7) My phone is s-off but and not rooted anymore. I can still boot into revovery with TWRP. Is there maybe something that i should mout or unmount. I also got a microsd to usb cabel where i put the restore files on a usb stick but that doesn't work. I don't now that to do. I have read a lot about using ruu and stuff but it's not verry clear for me.

It's just that the phone doesn't recognized my SD. When this is ok I think that i just can put a rom into it and install again with the TWRP.

Is there maybe a solution for this ?

Sorry for the bad English

Thanks
Yeah, you can use a USB OTG cable. Put a rom into the usb, and using an otg cable, u can flash a rom within TWRP. Alternately, u can "adb sideload" a rom zip to the phone
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raghav kapur For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wim1975
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghav kapur View Post
Yeah, you can use a USB OTG cable. Put a rom into the usb, and using an otg cable, u can flash a rom within TWRP. Alternately, u can "adb sideload" a rom zip to the phone
Thanks I will try this later on, do i have to mount anything ?

Boachti
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Just copy your rom as raghav kapur said and then you can flash your rom without any doubts
Don't forget to hit Thanks Button

HTC One (M7)
ROM: Android Revolution HD
The Following User Says Thank You to Boachti For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

raghav kapur
Old
Thanks Meter 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by wim1975 View Post
Thanks I will try this later on, do i have to mount anything ?
Here's the guide:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2559200
The Following User Says Thank You to raghav kapur For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

wim1975
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by raghav kapur View Post
Hi just to say that everthing is working fine again. Thanks a lot for your help.
Greetz

Boachti
Old
Thanks Meter 20

Don't forget to hit thanks button bro
Don't forget to hit Thanks Button

HTC One (M7)
ROM: Android Revolution HD

wim1975
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0