Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,971 Members 44,772 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Can't Install new Apps in Play Store

Tip us?

elegisandi
Old
(Last edited by elegisandi; 7th April 2014 at 08:21 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Database [Q] Can't Install new Apps in Play Store

Hi guys, I need some help and advice here. I have my PICO installed with CM11 by galaxyfreak. My problem is that I cannot install new apps or update existing apps anymore, it just keep on loading no progress at all. Also, my net connection is very good. I checked on my phone settings > storage, my available internal memory is 3.2GB (ext partition is 4GB). And oh, when i tried to install an app using its apk, i was able to install it. Please help/advice...Thanks.

elegisandi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Thumbs up Fixed

Quote:
Originally Posted by elegisandi View Post
Hi guys, I need some help and advice here. I have my PICO installed with CM11 by galaxyfreak. My problem is that I cannot install new apps or update existing apps anymore, it just keep on loading no progress at all. Also, my net connection is very good. I checked on my phone settings > storage, my available internal memory is 3.2GB (ext partition is 4GB). And oh, when i tried to install an app using its apk, i was able to install it. Please help/advice...Thanks.
this is fixed here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2673072

iamrohit7
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by elegisandi View Post
May be play store is updating. It happens to me too. Let it be for an hour or so and see in Settings>Apps. If its updated you can do whatever you wanted.

elegisandi
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrohit7 View Post
May be play store is updating. It happens to me too. Let it be for an hour or so and see in Settings>Apps. If its updated you can do whatever you wanted.
thanks @iamrohit7 for ur comment, but i think the issue was regarding the RC1 build particularly on memory side. but my problem is solved already thru this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2673072. thanks to @shubhojit89 for sharing the link =)
The Following User Says Thank You to elegisandi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]