Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,164 Members 50,191 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

help me about my camera

Tip us?

volly11
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default help me about my camera

So I just bought a Galaxy Gear watch a few weeks ago and I just love it. The only problem I am having is that my camera stopped working about a week after I got it. Everytime I attempt to turn it on all I get is 15 seconds of black screen and then a message that says "Unfortunately the camera has stopped working" . I have already reset the gear twice and made sure I have the most recent update...neither of those fixed my problem. I have not been able to use it and was hoping someone here would have a miracle answer to help me fix the problem.
i make format factory and format dilvake and format data all format and the result nothing plz help me plz

raiu
Old
Thanks Meter 81

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by volly11 View Post
So I just bought a Galaxy Gear watch a few weeks ago and I just love it. The only problem I am having is that my camera stopped working about a week after I got it. Everytime I attempt to turn it on all I get is 15 seconds of black screen and then a message that says "Unfortunately the camera has stopped working" . I have already reset the gear twice and made sure I have the most recent update...neither of those fixed my problem. I have not been able to use it and was hoping someone here would have a miracle answer to help me fix the problem.
i make format factory and format dilvake and format data all format and the result nothing plz help me plz
The wire that runs to the camera in the wrist band is broken. It happened to the first one i got and i exchanged it.

There is no fix, you need to exchange it.
**Remember to give thanks every day your device works **