Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

HTC EVO 4G LTE codefireX

OP jrior001

6th February 2014, 04:21 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 19

85 posts
[ROM][AOSP][JEWEL][KK][cfX-Toolchain LLVM Clang 3.5] HTC EVO 4G LTE codefireX Nightlies, a ROM for the Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE

KK = Kit Kat
6th February 2014, 06:42 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 15

59 posts
Posted this over on CodeFireX forum but thought some people might be interested here too:
Quote:

Thanks jrior001 for the great rom. I am on the lastest 4FEB build and it fixed a couple of the force close on programs. The only other app that is still force closing is Swype. I was wondering if you could put what updates you add to your changelog because I didn't update because I have a slow internet connection (100kbps down) so I only did update when I saw your post on XDA about the force closes and bugs being squashed. So far what is working is bluetooth, wifi, hardware button for camera and just the camera and pretty much everything else (can't try data because of no service). It is a blazing fast rom and enjoying it so far. Thanks for all the hard work. If anyone is looking for developer options like I was it is in the "dev tools" in the app drawer or you can go to settings/about phone and click on the "build number" a few times and it will show up under settings like old android builds. With the included gapps it only install about 21 apps so it is a slim rom and you can add whatever you like because I like to pick what is on my phone.

12th February 2014, 12:24 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 3

37 posts
nightly
what is the recommended procedure for updating 4.4 nighties? can i just wipe caches and flash without losing apps?
12th February 2014, 12:50 AM   |  #14  
OP Senior Member
Flag Va Beach
Thanks Meter: 2,794

1,821 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnexd

what is the recommended procedure for updating 4.4 nighties? can i just wipe caches and flash without losing apps?

Pretty much...probably should flash the newest superSu while your at it.

You can always flash clean if you want or run into issues but I dirty flash 2-3 times a day at least

Sent from my One Xl using Tapatalk
6th April 2014, 04:30 PM   |  #15  
OP Senior Member
Flag Va Beach
Thanks Meter: 2,794

1,821 posts
Donate to Me
More
Sad day in the CFX world. CFX as we know it now is dead. Our 2 main leaders have parted ways with a difference of opinion in the future direction of the project. Thanks to all who have participated in this.

Mods its time to close up shop here.

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to jrior001 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th April 2014, 11:05 PM   |  #16  
Flag San Antonio, Republic of Texas
Thanks Meter: 1,096

1,485 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrior001

Sad day in the CFX world. CFX as we know it now is dead. Our 2 main leaders have parted ways with a difference of opinion in the future direction of the project. Thanks to all who have participated in this.

Mods its time to close up shop here.

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Tapatalk

Thanks for supporting this for us while it was active jrior001.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kilokk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread