5,593,587 Members 38,106 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from st-tps: An Application for the Samsung Galaxy Gear that letīs you send Text Templates to anyone.

[APP][SMS] NativeSMS v0.2b - Favourites added - GEAR EXCLUSIVE!

Tip us?

pippo_105
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Great app, thank you.

I have null build 22 on my gear. I have installed NativeSMS but when i check "Gear contact list" appears immediatley after "No contacts found". Gear is connected to my note 2, on gear the google account is synchronized and the bluetooth tethering is enabled and effective.

Where am I doing wrong?

st-tps
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by flouflou View Post
Maybe I misunderstood the operation of this app, but you can do the same by slipping into the list of contacts on the contact you want to send the message.
Am I wrong?
Or maybe it comes from a recent update?
Yes, itīs possible to send sms from the Gear Contact-list aswell and thatīs basically what this app does.
However, the original mission was to find a way to actually write the message you want to send and not only send from a list of templates.
Sadly, I still havenīt found a way to get that function running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo_105 View Post
Great app, thank you.

I have null build 22 on my gear. I have installed NativeSMS but when i check "Gear contact list" appears immediatley after "No contacts found". Gear is connected to my note 2, on gear the google account is synchronized and the bluetooth tethering is enabled and effective.

Where am I doing wrong?
If you enter the "persons" app on the Gear that came with null, (Not the Gear Contacts app) does it show any contacts there?
If not, your google account is not configured to sync the contacts to the Gear.
Gear owners! Download my widgets: NotiCounter Widget and NotiList Widget - Galaxy Gear Exclusives!
For a complete compilation of my Gear Exclusive Apps, check out my External Site.

If you like it and find 'em useful, Iīll gladly recieve a little something

flouflou
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I use tabletSMS by clockworkmod!
That's works for write sms

Envoyé de mon GT-N7100 en utilisant Tapatalk
Sorry for bad english...