5,605,766 Members 48,462 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Download KitKat CM11 4.4.2 for Nook HD+ Here

Tip us?

jeober
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Nightly CM11 3/13 Doesn't Finish Boot

Sorry I had to post here since I don't have privilege in the Development Forum.

This was already noted in this Forum. Update to the 3/13 nightly from earlier nightly gets stuck in an endless boot showing the circulating arrow screen. Just had to revert back to my previous to recover.

JimJ2Mz
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Default Latest Nightlies stable

The latest nightlies are pretty much stable. I'm on 3/16 but 3/17-18 both work fine.

JanSpatschek
Old
Thanks Meter 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by asakurato View Post
I also had screen flash problem. After I did clean install(wipe data), it was less visible and after few days it dissapeared completely.
I was able to find the culprit. Wallpapers are the problem. If you are on Nova and set a Wallpaper with "Portraitmode - Tool", the flashing will start. If you use the default Tool, it is gone.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk
Phone: HTC Sensation
ROM: CM 11 by SultanXDA
Kernel: Pure Kernel 1.3.1 by SultanXDA
Recovery: 4EXT Touch v1.0.0.6 RC1
Accessories: Casemate Solid Case | Anker 1900 mAh | Sandisk 16 GB Class 10

Phone history: Motorola RAZR (2004) - Sony Ericsson W350i - BlackBerry 8830 - HTC ChaCha - HTC HD2 - HTC Sensation

Tablet: Nook HD+
ROM: CM 10.2 Stable
Kernel: 8x8 Fuzz Kernel by drmarble
Recovery: CWM v6.0.3.6
Accessories: FINTIE Slim Fit Folio Case | Sandisk 16 GB Class 10

azpatterson3
Old
Thanks Meter 121

DONATE TO ME
I was having an awful time with battery charging issues with 11. After getting it back from the sleep of death by cwm boot from sd and installing cm10, think I will stick with 10. It was probably something goofy I was doing to cause me problems. I really like 11 but will wait for stable.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527
Gear 2 Neo Apps Please.

KevHD+
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Location

I have found that the new Google play services update has broken location finding for succulent's build, and the newest carbon rom build. Anyone know how to fix this? Is it working in the latest official build?
The Following User Says Thank You to KevHD+ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jdjohn
Old
Thanks Meter 94
Having a wallpaper issue with this. I've installed this ROM on two different Nook HD+ (one 32GB and one 16GB). On the 16GB, live wallpapers won't stick. In other words, you can set them and all looks good, but after going to sleep and waking up, the live wallpaper is gone and a plain black wallpaper is there. I don't have the issue on the 32GB, but I can't imagine the memory size making a difference in this case. I have flashed other ROMs on the 32 over the last few weeks, so it is more 'broken-in', but on the 16 with the problem, this CM11 from succulent is the only one ever installed. I'm running Nova on both, btw. Thanks for any ideas.

JanSpatschek
Old
Thanks Meter 41
@drmarble
Could you some how implement 8x8 fuzz into Succulent's Kernel? It would be an awesome option for those with the twitchy screen. This ROM is basically bugfree and stable, the twitchiness is the only thing that bothers me.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using Tapatalk
Phone: HTC Sensation
ROM: CM 11 by SultanXDA
Kernel: Pure Kernel 1.3.1 by SultanXDA
Recovery: 4EXT Touch v1.0.0.6 RC1
Accessories: Casemate Solid Case | Anker 1900 mAh | Sandisk 16 GB Class 10

Phone history: Motorola RAZR (2004) - Sony Ericsson W350i - BlackBerry 8830 - HTC ChaCha - HTC HD2 - HTC Sensation

Tablet: Nook HD+
ROM: CM 10.2 Stable
Kernel: 8x8 Fuzz Kernel by drmarble
Recovery: CWM v6.0.3.6
Accessories: FINTIE Slim Fit Folio Case | Sandisk 16 GB Class 10