App Transitions & Internet Connection.

OP Gurren Lagann

7th April 2014, 02:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

158 posts
Can someone please recommend me a program that can change app's transitions? I want the transitions where the apps come from the outer screen and moves to the center. I have tried Anim Mod but it doesn't have that transition.

And also, I've been trying to find a program that will force my wi-fi and data connections to stay on all the time. For some strange reason they keep shutting off randomly. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Last edited by Gurren Lagann; 7th April 2014 at 02:37 AM.
7th April 2014, 02:51 AM   |  #2  
Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 586

1,855 posts
Donate to Me
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurren Lagann

Can someone please recommend me a program that can change app's transitions? I want the transitions where the apps come from the outer screen and moves to the center. I have tried Anim Mod but it doesn't have that transition.

And also, I've been trying to find a program that will force my wi-fi and data connections to stay on all the time. For some strange reason they keep shutting off randomly. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Whats your device?

Which android version do you use?

rooted?
7th April 2014, 08:01 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

158 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

Whats your device?

Which android version do you use?

rooted?

Ah. Sorry. Forgot to mention that. I have a rooted LG Optimus Extreme (LG L40G) running Android 4.0.3.
7th April 2014, 08:06 PM   |  #4  
Lübeck
Thanks Meter: 586

1,855 posts
Donate to Me
More
Info 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurren Lagann

Ah. Sorry. Forgot to mention that. I have a rooted LG Optimus Extreme (LG L40G) running Android 4.0.3.

Did you activate any battery saving features? You can use nova launcher as it provides custom fade animations.
7th April 2014, 10:51 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

158 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS.xD

Did you activate any battery saving features? You can use nova launcher as it provides custom fade animations.

Nope. I have Power Saver turned off. I'll try Nova Launcher. Thanks.

Edit:

Wow! I've tried many launchers in my day but never one as polished as this! Thanks for recommending Nova Launcher! Now if I could only figure out why my wi-fi and data connections keep turning off and why certain apps like Flixter, eBay, Gmail, etc. refuse to connect to the internet.
Last edited by Gurren Lagann; 7th April 2014 at 11:47 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread