FORUMS
Thread Deleted Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Help guys,

It all started with this post in the" No noob questions here" area.

"Hey guys,

I just got my OGP and its f240L, korean version.

I really hate that it has that Call Korea thing before placing a phone call, is there any way to get rid of it?

Also, I am having trouble with the internet, wifi in particular and speeds ... ( I get 10mbps on wifi (used to get >30 with my skyrocket samsung, and like <10 mbps on 3g/4g on my prepaid sim).

Also the wifi signal is not that good where in the past i would get decent coverage in one of the rooms, with the LG it keeps connecting and disconnecting the wifi and switching to 3g/4g which sux, because I can't have any. Is this a modem related issue?

What should I do? (The phone is not yet rooted) Should I root and install a different ROM, more "international friendly"?

This is all new to me and from what it seems it's different than Samung's flashing stuff..."

After that I rooted my phone, OGP F240L version.
And I wanted to get rid of the call Korea thing and the korean marks on the dialer.

I did everything as here : http://optimusforums.com/threads/fix...haracter.7711/ ...but as soon as I
wanted to paste those 3 in the folder the phone started FCing.

It always gives me the message : unfortunately, the process com.android.phone.stopped working and after that unfortunately, system UI has stopped.

What is there to do? ((

I tried reseting the phone and I think made it worse (factory reset i mean) since I can only select the language now and I get the same FCs and it won't let me push "Next"

Please somebody help me as I really hope there's a fix to this.
Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)