Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,851 Members 47,693 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

App Drawer Lag

Tip us?

kevhaz
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default App Drawer Lag

I got my curve about a month ago....and love it....but the last few days i have noticed a significant lag when i press the app drawer.....it doesnt happen every time but when it does its really noticable....

Is anyone else having this issue and if so how did yiu guys remedy it.....thanks in advance for all the help.

brittoking
Old
Thanks Meter 348
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevhaz View Post
I got my curve about a month ago....and love it....but the last few days i have noticed a significant lag when i press the app drawer.....it doesnt happen every time but when it does its really noticable....

Is anyone else having this issue and if so how did yiu guys remedy it.....thanks in advance for all the help.
Are you rooted? If so you could download an app Like android tweaker 2 that will let you clear the cache and dalvic cache on your device which are probably causing the lag from just normal buildup. Or there's a very sweet app in this thread (g flex cache wiper) which JUST clears the caches for you and then reboots the phone. That's what I've been using. If that fails you could and may need to factory reset.

Sent from my LG-D950 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

mattwheat
Old
Thanks Meter 279
I believe it was DFuse that created an app called Flex cache wiper that does it very simply and fast. Its in the apps and themes section. Works great. Even has a reboot button

Sent from my LG-D959 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to mattwheat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]