Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,368 Members 51,673 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

RED SHIELD Screen Protector

Tip us?

Z51
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Default RED SHIELD Screen Protector

Ordered it a week ago on Amazon and it came in Friday. Just picked up my device and it is a very high quality screen protector. I highly recommend it and it came out flawless. very easy to install with no bubbles or lint of any kind . Here is how the package looks

It came with 3+1 free.

HTC One M8 (Gold)
Galaxy S5 (White)

asuprice
Old
Thanks Meter 5

DONATE TO ME
Font on the packaging looks like Spigen. I just ordered some too. Hoping that they are as good as you say.

Z51
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
thats what I thought aswell. its a quality protector

HTC One M8 (Gold)
Galaxy S5 (White)

housry23
Old
Thanks Meter 764
I got these on Amazon while I decide whether or not to keep the device. If I do I'll get a glass screen protector, but until then these are really great. Perfect fit and you can hardly tell it's there.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

T3hBraveBoss
Old
Thanks Meter 22
can you post some pictures, looks extremely simmilar to the spigen ultra crystal packaging

cc999
Old
Thanks Meter 84
Default Perfect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z51 View Post
Ordered it a week ago on Amazon and it came in Friday. Just picked up my device and it is a very high quality screen protector. I highly recommend it and it came out flawless. very easy to install with no bubbles or lint of any kind . Here is how the package looks

It came with 3+1 free.
Just received mine from Amazon, installed perfectly love it. No bubbles clean
And quality.

CC

Yazzinit
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Going to have to disagree about these. I've owned multiple smart phones and screen devices, and have installed many different brands and types (dry install, wet). These went on terrible, even using the shower method. They are just a legit square, making it impossible to line up since you can't tell how much of the bezel or not it protects (tough to get on straight, tough to tell how far up or down on the bezel it goes). I'm going to have to order a better brand, such as Spigen.

Z51
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazzinit View Post
Going to have to disagree about these. I've owned multiple smart phones and screen devices, and have installed many different brands and types (dry install, wet). These went on terrible, even using the shower method. They are just a legit square, making it impossible to line up since you can't tell how much of the bezel or not it protects (tough to get on straight, tough to tell how far up or down on the bezel it goes). I'm going to have to order a better brand, such as Spigen.
mine fits perfect. I have no space on the edges and looks great.
I have 7 left. good enough for me

HTC One M8 (Gold)
Galaxy S5 (White)