Sony to Extend its AOSP Program to Other Devices

Sony will be offering its users the possibility to use AOSP ROMs as an alternative to the … more

Project Ara Smartphone Will Run Modified Android L with Hot Swapping

Project Ara is a very exciting topic–both for hardware and … more

Streamline Android Theme Customization with Graphic Porter

I dont have a custom theme on my Android phone, and the reason for this is because … more

Boost the Brightness of Your Sony Xperia Z1’s LED

I think the last time anyone has ever used a physical torch to find their earphones, … more

RED SHIELD Screen Protector

1st April 2014, 06:38 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 62

790 posts
Ordered it a week ago on Amazon and it came in Friday. Just picked up my device and it is a very high quality screen protector. I highly recommend it and it came out flawless. very easy to install with no bubbles or lint of any kind . Here is how the package looks

It came with 3+1 free.
4th April 2014, 11:02 AM   |  #2  
Flag Charlotte, NC
Thanks Meter: 5

58 posts
Donate to Me
More
Font on the packaging looks like Spigen. I just ordered some too. Hoping that they are as good as you say.
5th April 2014, 12:28 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

790 posts
thats what I thought aswell. its a quality protector
5th April 2014, 11:13 AM   |  #4  
Flag Springfield, OH
Thanks Meter: 778

2,728 posts
More
I got these on Amazon while I decide whether or not to keep the device. If I do I'll get a glass screen protector, but until then these are really great. Perfect fit and you can hardly tell it's there.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
5th April 2014, 11:22 AM   |  #5  
Flag Vancity
Thanks Meter: 24

239 posts
More
can you post some pictures, looks extremely simmilar to the spigen ultra crystal packaging
5th April 2014, 08:44 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 85

455 posts
Perfect
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z51

Ordered it a week ago on Amazon and it came in Friday. Just picked up my device and it is a very high quality screen protector. I highly recommend it and it came out flawless. very easy to install with no bubbles or lint of any kind . Here is how the package looks

It came with 3+1 free.

Just received mine from Amazon, installed perfectly love it. No bubbles clean
And quality.

CC
8th April 2014, 01:51 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 11

79 posts
Going to have to disagree about these. I've owned multiple smart phones and screen devices, and have installed many different brands and types (dry install, wet). These went on terrible, even using the shower method. They are just a legit square, making it impossible to line up since you can't tell how much of the bezel or not it protects (tough to get on straight, tough to tell how far up or down on the bezel it goes). I'm going to have to order a better brand, such as Spigen.
8th April 2014, 02:05 AM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member

790 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazzinit

Going to have to disagree about these. I've owned multiple smart phones and screen devices, and have installed many different brands and types (dry install, wet). These went on terrible, even using the shower method. They are just a legit square, making it impossible to line up since you can't tell how much of the bezel or not it protects (tough to get on straight, tough to tell how far up or down on the bezel it goes). I'm going to have to order a better brand, such as Spigen.

mine fits perfect. I have no space on the edges and looks great.
I have 7 left. good enough for me

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread