Micromax Yureka: Indian Handset with CyanogenMod

Thesoap opera involving Cyanogen Inc., OnePlus, and Micromax is one of the most talked about … more

Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

Bricked my phone

OP Faux_ghost

7th April 2014, 07:13 PM   |  #21  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
67 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
ok so the phone is working but still having some trouble. WIFI will not turn on, cant make calls, but when I try to flash a new modem or recovery it says that its unable to mount to sideload (argument invalid)
the only thing I can do right now is text
7th April 2014, 08:04 PM   |  #22  
jd1639's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Minnetonka, MN
Thanks Meter: 3,920
 
11,222 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faux_ghost

ok so the phone is working but still having some trouble. WIFI will not turn on, cant make calls, but when I try to flash a new modem or recovery it says that its unable to mount to sideload (argument invalid)
the only thing I can do right now is text

You got something weird going on. I'd Odin the stock firmware again. If that doesn't solve it you might have a hardware issue. See the second post of this for the full nb1 Odin file. It's a .rar file. Use 7-zip or win rar to extract it.

Sent from my Nexus 5
7th April 2014, 08:41 PM   |  #23  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
67 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1639

You got something weird going on. I'd Odin the stock firmware again. If that doesn't solve it you might have a hardware issue. See the second post of this for the full nb1 Odin file. It's a .rar file. Use 7-zip or win rar to extract it.

Sent from my Nexus 5

flashing fails
7th April 2014, 08:43 PM   |  #24  
jd1639's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Minnetonka, MN
Thanks Meter: 3,920
 
11,222 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faux_ghost

ok, so i finally got it running again, it is extremely slow though

You were able to flash with odin before, weren't you? That's not a good sign.

Sent from my Nexus 5
7th April 2014, 08:46 PM   |  #25  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
67 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1639

You were able to flash with odin before, weren't you? That's not a good sign.

Sent from my Nexus 5

yes
7th April 2014, 08:49 PM   |  #26  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
67 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
here is what im stuck on
baseband I337UCUAMF3
build JSS15J.I337UCUEMK2
7th April 2014, 09:54 PM   |  #27  
jd1639's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Minnetonka, MN
Thanks Meter: 3,920
 
11,222 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faux_ghost

here is what im stuck on
baseband I337UCUAMF3
build JSS15J.I337UCUEMK2

I'd keep trying Odin. I had a device where it took 4 or 5 times before it worked. Try different usb ports, 2.0 not 3.0 ports. And use the cable that came with your phone. Not sure what else to tell you at this point.

Sent from my Nexus 5
8th April 2014, 03:52 AM   |  #28  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
67 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Ok, so I got the phone in mostly working order now. Its on the AT&T NB1 firmware now, just done the OTA download. Having a few problems, still very sluggish and buggy at times. The alarm doesnt work, whatever the alarm is set for the clock will just skip over that time, never seen that. Slow to respond when making calls. Play store doesnt really work, says downloading apps but will never actually finish the download and install anything. Any ideas at this point???
8th April 2014, 04:26 AM   |  #29  
VECTUS's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Kansas City, Mo.
Thanks Meter: 7,111
 
3,166 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Donate to Me
More
Looks like its been taken care of although I'm not sure why you double posted...

Closed

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=51721603

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes