Tip us?

danjull
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 469

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_augie View Post
would there be any chance for a update looks like they added all the updates from aokp maybe it will get ride of the R issue and take me back to 3g look .. not that it affects the rom its just a ocd thing ... lol .. and there has been a few other small fixes
Actually running a sync right now. Thursdays and fridays are usually my off days, so that's usually when I have some time to spend on this stuff.
Sent from my Droid DNA
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to danjull For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

danjull
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 469

DONATE TO ME
New build up
Sent from my Droid DNA
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to danjull For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Androide3
Old
Thanks Meter 18
have distorted sound in my speakers, its a issue or maybe my speakers are broken ...

Hyro864
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Androide3 View Post
have distorted sound in my speakers, its a issue or maybe my speakers are broken ...
I also get distorted sound. My issue occurs when listening to voicemail thru the earpiece speaker. It will not play thru speaker phone. I also have low volume when watching videos or listening to music Iain ng speaker phone. Overall, this is a great ROM. Listening to music thru Bluetooth has improved allot.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Bigandrewgold
Old
Thanks Meter 530
I seem to be having an issue with data on this rom. For the first few days of having it installed I get data no problem. But after a few days it just stops working and refuses to start working unless I completely wipe and reinstall. I've already had to do this once, and data just stopped working again on this install.

Antoine have any ideas as to why this is happening and any ideas on how to fix it.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

icesteve
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Just found on the go mode, this is awesome haha

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk