Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,266 Members 42,355 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ADB Device Not Found

Tip us?

kp12584
Old
(Last edited by kp12584; 8th April 2014 at 03:00 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default ADB Device Not Found

Hey all,

After flashing Loki's EnSec I cannot access my Omate as an ADB device via my Win7 command prompt. Also, I cannot flash Dee's Bluetooth ROM through any method. I simply get the Installation Aborted screen in recovery when I try and Goo Manager fails also.

I'm sure it is me, but I cannot figure it out.

Watch: Omate 1/8/1900
Laptop: Win7, SP1

Thoughts?

kp12584
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default ADB found...still can't flash.

After resetting some SDK stuff, I can now execute some ADB commands from the command prompt. However, I cannot flash anything. I simply get the 'waiting for device' prompt...and I wait...and wait...and wait.

Thoughts on this new problem?

Lokifish Marz
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3250

DONATE TO ME
  1. Can you transfer files to and from the device while connected to the PC?
  2. Is "USB Debugging" enabled on your watch?
  3. Have you used another root method prior to trying to install the patch?
  4. What firmware are you on?

Installing the SDK is not needed. Only Universal ADB Drivers.
Ubuntop- U4A/Webtop hybrid for all Tegra2 Motorola phones (Fully integrated Ubuntu Desktop)
Live ROM (One "ROM" over 12 phones) (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world and as base by many devs)
Imperium Initiative Photon (used as base by many Photon devs)
Imperium Initiative LS970 (used as base by many LS970 devs)
Imperium Agent LS970 (LS970 version of Live ROM)
Evo Desktop PC (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world)
(Nexus Q)uantum Singularity Project (Media Center, File Server, Website Server, LinuxonAndroid in little black ball of joy)
Umeox x201 EnSec Enhanced Security Patch and Live ROM Installer (used by multiple devs world wide on over 6 different models/versions of x201's)
Every Android device I've owned since the Hero- Media Center, File Server, Website Server

kp12584
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default @Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokifish Marz View Post
  1. Can you transfer files to and from the device while connected to the PC?
  2. Is "USB Debugging" enabled on your watch?
  3. Have you used another root method prior to trying to install the patch?
  4. What firmware are you on?

Installing the SDK is not needed. Only Universal ADB Drivers.
1: Yep - transfer files is working
2: Yep - debug enabled
3. No other root besides yours
4. Omate_TrueSmart_EnSec_20140302_V2.0

Lokifish Marz
Old
Thanks Meter 3250

DONATE TO ME
EnSec 20140302 ? That version was pulled the day it was released and is five releases old. The current release is EnSec + Operative 20140318. I would suggest you flash stock (20140120 firmware only) and start over.
Ubuntop- U4A/Webtop hybrid for all Tegra2 Motorola phones (Fully integrated Ubuntu Desktop)
Live ROM (One "ROM" over 12 phones) (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world and as base by many devs)
Evo Desktop PC (Featured on XDA Portal and multiple other sites around the world)
(Nexus Q)uantum Singularity Project (Media Center, File Server, Website Server, LinuxonAndroid in little black ball of joy)
Umeox x201 EnSec Enhanced Security Patch and Live ROM Installer (used by multiple devs world wide on over 6 different models/versions of x201's)
Every Android device I've owned since the Hero- Media Center, File Server, Website Server

kp12584
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Old release

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokifish Marz View Post
EnSec 20140302 ? That version was pulled the day it was released and is five releases old. The current release is EnSec + Operative 20140318. I would suggest you flash stock (20140120 firmware only) and start over.
I see. I guess I haven't checked on updates in a bit - but where would I go to find that info?

Thanks

Lokifish Marz
Old
Thanks Meter 3250

DONATE TO ME
Here
VVV
The Following User Says Thank You to Lokifish Marz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kp12584
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Thanks Loki!

Thanks Loki!

You da man!

kp12584
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Installation aborted

However...it still will not install...

Sigh

Lokifish Marz
Old
Thanks Meter 3250

DONATE TO ME
So you flashed back to stock and did what? (have to remember, I'm not there so I'm working blind)