View Poll Results: Should LG make the P769 have a unlock-able boot-loader?
Yes of course. 0 0%
No way. 0 0%
Should have. 1 100.00%
Should hav'nt 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

[Q] Need Help : LG Optimus L9 stuck LG logo and Security Error

OP SaadKhan.qa

8th April 2014, 07:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Fuk you xda you son of bitch website fuking useless with a bunch of retards with mental disabilities not able to answer how to flash stock rom and telling you to go fuk off in a another thread or category. This website is the with the most android noobs with none knowledge on anything and stealing sh!t off other forum websites especially phandroid and trying to beg off for thanks and props with no fuking life and always sitting on for 8 hours a day and copying and pasting sh!t and being little bitches hypocrites calling themselves and other noobs and posting sh!ty roms that will fuk up your mobile internet,camera,messaging. You post a question on this site that you spent 10 minutes and a lot of effort writing and then one of the asshole moderators from this site thought it was sh!t and deleted it. This is the most bullsh!t and useless site on the internet don't use it, I used phandroid and I get my answers correct in just a few hours. These assholes will answer in days trying to steal sh!t off and they will try the best so they can fuk up your device. Do not trust this bitch website and stop using it, just go on and find a good Android forum other than this fuking useless piece of utterly ridiculous sh!t.
Last edited by SaadKhan.qa; 8th April 2014 at 10:36 PM. Reason: the most bullsh!t and useless website on the internet, i posted the same thing on phandroid and i got my answer in a hour.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread