Ask a question

No registration required

LG D803 Stuck in Recovery boot loop!?

OP MultiUs3r

7th April 2014, 07:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
I have an LG G2 here that my friend managed to get stuck in a boot loop. I have tried installing a fresh ROM & once i hit restart the phone boots then shows LG logo and next thing you know I'm back in TWRP. I have tried putting the phone into download mode with no results also it just simply opens back up TWRP :/

If anyone can help me out with this i look forward to hearing from you, as of right now I'm completely stumped & she is without a phone!
7th April 2014, 03:49 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 66

82 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MultiUs3r

I have an LG G2 here that my friend managed to get stuck in a boot loop. I have tried installing a fresh ROM & once i hit restart the phone boots then shows LG logo and next thing you know I'm back in TWRP. I have tried putting the phone into download mode with no results also it just simply opens back up TWRP :/

If anyone can help me out with this i look forward to hearing from you, as of right now I'm completely stumped & she is without a phone!

Try this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2451696
8th April 2014, 01:20 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
I was able to get back Download Mode & Install a Custom ROM. Now I've run into a new problem. She now has a half working rom... No Data (APN's wont save), Computer doesn't recognize internal sd size so no transfers can be done unless using adb to push. Lastly i tried going back to stock by installing the kdz but for some reason the program wont start the process it starts installing divers then nothing after that it doesnt startan install

Anyone have any ideas?

Sent from my LG-D803 using xda app-developers app
Last edited by MultiUs3r; 9th April 2014 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Update*
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread