Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,098 Members 45,791 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Samsung Galaxy S5 manual now available online

Tip us?

henklbr
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 220
Lightbulb Samsung Galaxy S5 manual now available online

The Galaxy S5 will be going on sale globally on April 11, and if you’re currently waiting to get your hands on one and would like to learn of all its features and functions beforehand, you can now download the manual for the device from Samsung’s website. The manual seems to be available in English, Dutch and French at the moment, and goes into details about how things work on the S5, while also explaining many of its important features, like the new S Health app, Download Booster, Ultra Power Saving Mode, and more.

Download the Galaxy S5 manual in your preferred language from the links below.

English Français Nederlands

Source: SamMobile
Greetzzz, Henk.
===========================
Samsung Galaxy Tab S SM-T700 16GB | SanDisk microSDXC 32GB Class 10
Android-version: 4.4.2
Build-number: KOT49H.T700XXU1ANF9
Build Info: dpi@SWDD6012 #1 Mon Jun 30 21:10:04 KST 2014
Kernel-version: 3.4.39-2085186
CSC: T700PHN1ANF1

Baseband-version: T700XXU1ANF9
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to henklbr For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

degast
Old
Thanks Meter 52
People have to explain this to me:
  • Do not use a screen protector. This causes sensor malfunctions.
currently using: Samsung Galaxy S5
Stock 4.4.2

2013-2014: Samsung Galaxy Ace
2011-2013: LG Optimus 2X
2009-2011: Sony Ericsson Xperia X1
2008-2009: HTC Touch Diamond
2007-2008: Nokia 6500 Slide

Huachipato
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by degast View Post
People have to explain this to me:
  • Do not use a screen protector. This causes sensor malfunctions.
I've had screen protectors on all my devices. The screen sensitivity diminishes a little with a screen protector in place.

Mainly I bet they just want to cover their bases. They don't want you to put a screen protector on it and then try to return it because the screen is unresponsive or not sensitive enough.

hemander
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huachipato View Post
I've had screen protectors on all my devices. The screen sensitivity diminishes a little with a screen protector in place.

Mainly I bet they just want to cover their bases. They don't want you to put a screen protector on it and then try to return it because the screen is unresponsive or not sensitive enough.
I couldn't agree more. It will not totally damage the screen or the sensitivity, but it will just diminish how the screen works. That's all.

spinwizard
Old
Thanks Meter 45

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by henklbr View Post
The Galaxy S5 will be going on sale globally on April 11, and if you’re currently waiting to get your hands on one and would like to learn of all its features and functions beforehand, you can now download the manual for the device from Samsung’s website. The manual seems to be available in English, Dutch and French at the moment, and goes into details about how things work on the S5, while also explaining many of its important features, like the new S Health app, Download Booster, Ultra Power Saving Mode, and more.

Download the Galaxy S5 manual in your preferred language from the links below.

English Français Nederlands

Source: SamMobile
So is the SM-G900F the phone I can expect on Friday, From Verizon? And, Thanks for this.
WE HAVE ROOT! Thanks to Geohot & Co.
__________________________________________________ ______________________________________
Thank those who help you and contribute to the guys whose work you use. It keeps the updates coming!