Where to buy a new screen in the UK

Search This thread

freddy0000

Dec 19, 2011
Home
Anyone know where I can buy a new screen for this phone in the UK was looking at a few on eBay but heard there all fake

freddy0000

Dec 19, 2011
Home
Please don't even attempt to change the screen yourself. Give the phone to HTC, they'll repair it. They'll charge, but its much better than trying to do it yourself

I can't send it back as it as no screen on it at all the person I bought it off as all ready attempted to open it and when I had a look the cables were broke. I only got it cheap so I thought I would have a try at fixing it my self. You can see where they have tried to force it open and when i got the screen off one of the cables was snapped

Last edited:

raghav kapur

Aug 1, 2012
Bloomington, IN
I can't send it back as it as no screen on it at all the person I bought it off as all ready attempted to open it and when I had a look the cables were broke. I only got it cheap so I thought I would have a try at fixing it my self. You can see where they have tried to force it open and when i got the screen off one of the cables was snapped

Hmmm, I think HTC will just charge extra because the phone has been opened. But I don't think they will deny repairing it. See if they are willing to do it

freddy0000

Dec 19, 2011
Home
Hmmm, I think HTC will just charge extra because the phone has been opened. But I don't think they will deny repairing it. See if they are willing to do it

I have just done that but the best they could tell me was send it in and wait for a quote and either send it back unrepaired for £27 or to dispose the device free of charge. Just dont know if its worth it though as i remember a few years ago sending my sensation in and because the screen had a little crack in it they wanted £200 just to fix the screen

Thanks replaced the screen and working great so far

Last edited: