Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,274 Members 45,752 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Return to stock

Tip us?

clarence1984
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default problems installing CM 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtaylorr View Post
I am trying to return to stock my US, WiFi Note 8.0 so I can return a defective unit.

Please direct me to a firmware please.
I am not able to install the CM 11 mod I tried I followed the CM rom installation procedure I've don it on all my phones and friends phones.
But when i goto install on my GT-N5100 which has the 3g feature I use everyday it says this model is the GT-N5110 which it is clearly not as clearly labeled on the back and the fact that I use it on the ATT network everyday.
But it messed up the tablet so now I'm struggling to find the stock firmware to reinstall and put it back to normal so I can use the damn phone.
If anyone knows how to bypass this let me know.

Harjan112
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarence1984 View Post
I am not able to install the CM 11 mod I tried I followed the CM rom installation procedure I've don it on all my phones and friends phones. But when i goto install on my GT-N5100 which has the 3g feature I use everyday it says this model is the GT-N5110 which it is clearly not as clearly labeled on the back and the fact that I use it on the ATT network everyday. * But it messed up the tablet so now I'm struggling to find the stock firmware to reinstall and put it back to normal so I can use the damn phone. If anyone knows how to bypass this let me know.
Read the thread found here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2417923 *

After that go here http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/ and type in your model

Hoping this helps

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

glockman4519
Old
Thanks Meter 18
I am back up and running on my highly personalized version of the Torok nor rom and I know I'm gonna catch hell for spelling it that way. I really appreciate every one who pointed me in the right direction. The United Kingdom (UK) Firmware was perfect. After flashing, rooting via safe root and TWRP via Odin, i'm golden again. Going to forget about the dual boot option until they make a video or at least explain the install and flash a little beter lol. All in all it s still my fault though and I know and accept the risk.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium HD app