OP thaunknownartist

7th April 2014, 04:09 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Binghamton
Thanks Meter: 300

161 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hello, I've been with Verizon for sometime now, but this is the last time I get stiffed by the company. Let's just say I had them suspend my line and I got charged my full bill for the two months I didn't use the phone. I would like to switch carriers, but I don't know how to do it Verizon released my number and my ESN isn't bad. I can remove my SIM card, but I'm wondering how I would be able to make the switch.
7th April 2014, 09:02 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 288

977 posts
More
I'm not sure what advice you need... just walk into any of the stores of the carrier you intend to switch to and they'll set you up. If you intend on using the same phone all you will need is a sim from them, but you might not get 4G on some carriers. If you really don't want to go to a store you can activate new service on the websites as well but you might have to wait for them to ship you a sim.
8th April 2014, 04:13 PM   |  #3  
Flag Raleigh, NC
Thanks Meter: 2,168

5,070 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaunknownartist

Hello, I've been with Verizon for sometime now, but this is the last time I get stiffed by the company. Let's just say I had them suspend my line and I got charged my full bill for the two months I didn't use the phone. I would like to switch carriers, but I don't know how to do it Verizon released my number and my ESN isn't bad. I can remove my SIM card, but I'm wondering how I would be able to make the switch.

The Verizon HTC one is locked to certain radio bands, so if you switch to say AT&T, you would only be able to make calls and get HSPA+.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread