Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,702 Members 53,746 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HELP with Return HTC M7 Tmobile back to stock

Tip us?
 
zainkool
Old
#1  
zainkool's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 77
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: NYC
Default HELP with Return HTC M7 Tmobile back to stock

I am having trouble returning my T-mobile HTC One M7 phone back to stock. I already relocked the bootloader. I tried to flash a the RUU which I feel like is not working because the signature keep coming out failed. It could be the wrong RUU. Can any one help me find the RUU version 1.27.531.7 for my phone. I have tried every where and I am getting the wrong RUU or the RUU is not working. Because as of right now my phone is useless.
Phone: HTC One m7 (T-mobile)
Boot Loader Unlocked
Current ROM:
Tested ROM: Android Revolution 10.3, Pac-Man Rom 3.1, and Paranoid Android 3.1
Past Devices: Sidekick 2, HTC G1, HTC Sensation
 
aooga
Old
#2  
aooga's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 868
Posts: 2,967
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by zainkool View Post
I am having trouble returning my T-mobile HTC One M7 phone back to stock. I already relocked the bootloader. I tried to flash a the RUU which I feel like is not working because the signature keep coming out failed. It could be the wrong RUU. Can any one help me find the RUU version 1.27.531.7 for my phone. I have tried every where and I am getting the wrong RUU or the RUU is not working. Because as of right now my phone is useless.
This works for me.

http://androidruu.com/getdownload.ph...846_signed.exe
 
zainkool
Old
#3  
zainkool's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 77
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: NYC
Quote:
Originally Posted by aooga View Post


I have tried this already and the problem I have is that the exe file does not open. Its keep having an error and crashes.
Phone: HTC One m7 (T-mobile)
Boot Loader Unlocked
Current ROM:
Tested ROM: Android Revolution 10.3, Pac-Man Rom 3.1, and Paranoid Android 3.1
Past Devices: Sidekick 2, HTC G1, HTC Sensation
 
zainkool
Old
#4  
zainkool's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 77
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: NYC
Quote:
Originally Posted by aooga View Post
Dude u are freaking amazing. I looked everywhere and nothing worked. I thought I bricked my phone. RRU exe u provided opened and worked. My phone is back to stock and tampered is gone. I wished u lived in NYC. So I can buy you a pitcher of beer to show you my gratitude.
Phone: HTC One m7 (T-mobile)
Boot Loader Unlocked
Current ROM:
Tested ROM: Android Revolution 10.3, Pac-Man Rom 3.1, and Paranoid Android 3.1
Past Devices: Sidekick 2, HTC G1, HTC Sensation
 
aooga
Old
#5  
aooga's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 868
Posts: 2,967
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by zainkool View Post
Dude u are freaking amazing. I looked everywhere and nothing worked. I thought I bricked my phone. RRU exe u provided opened and worked. My phone is back to stock and tampered is gone. I wished u lived in NYC. So I can buy you a pitcher of beer to show you my gratitude.
Wait which one is it? Your first post said it didn't work, but the second did? I'm going to go with it did work

No problem.
 
zainkool
Old
#6  
zainkool's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 77
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: NYC
Quote:
Originally Posted by aooga View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by aooga View Post
Wait which one is it? Your first post said it didn't work, but the second did? I'm going to go with it did work

No problem.
It worked. I thought u posted the ones I found on XDA which didnt work, but the one you provided worked like a charm. Much appreciated
Phone: HTC One m7 (T-mobile)
Boot Loader Unlocked
Current ROM:
Tested ROM: Android Revolution 10.3, Pac-Man Rom 3.1, and Paranoid Android 3.1
Past Devices: Sidekick 2, HTC G1, HTC Sensation
The Following User Says Thank You to zainkool For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


WowWee Mip – Android Accessory Review – XDA Developer TV

The holidays will be here in no time, so why not start thinking about … more

Stream Your Media Files with the New Version of Droid Sync Manager

Android is a Linux-based operating system, but this fact doesn’t put … more

Old but Gold Internet Browser is a Blast from the Past

A Web browser is one of these applications that we can’t live without. We useit … more

Real-World Battery Saving Tips for Android – XDA Developer TV

You need Real-World Battery Saving Tips for your Android device. Our … more