778 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nowy57

hello
I cannot find infos when it will arrives
specsifications looks great
it can be use by me as a daily smartphone

I cannot wait longer

There is one retailer who sells it on eBay for 279,99 GBP (or about 339,21 EUR).

Beware as this a 3G version and not the 4G/LTE version.

Otherwise you can try to buy one on aliexpress dot com but this is some kind of a jungle there as prices can vary from as much as US $449.98 (even US $759 ^^) to as low as US $154.28... ^^

So you have to check out if this is a 4G/LTE version, a 3G version or ... maybe... a fake... so check it out twice about the reliability of the retailer as most if not all of them don't accept Paypal payment...

I have not buy anything yet from aliexpress so I have no experience with them : I've heard both about very positive and very negative evaluations...

I'm inquiring my banker about what options I have to be sure I can get my money back in case I don't receive the product or if it the product is not as described.

A few days ago I've seen a thread on XDA about a review of this Huawei Honor Mediapad X1 product and about the low prices, but sounds like this thread has been deleted or moved, so I can't retrieve any feedbacks from those who tried to buy it at low cost... ^^

The Following User Says Thank You to Arobase40 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th April 2014, 07:17 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

44 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arobase40

There is one retailer who sells it on eBay for 279,99 GBP (or about 339,21 EUR).

Beware as this a 3G version and not the 4G/LTE version.

Otherwise you can try to buy one on aliexpress dot com but this is some kind of a jungle there as prices can vary from as much as US $449.98 (even US $759 ^^) to as low as US $154.28... ^^

So you have to check out if this is a 4G/LTE version, a 3G version or ... maybe... a fake... so check it out twice about the reliability of the retailer as most if not all of them don't accept Paypal payment...

I have not buy anything yet from aliexpress so I have no experience with them : I've heard both about very positive and very negative evaluations...

I'm inquiring my banker about what options I have to be sure I can get my money back in case I don't receive the product or if it the product is not as described.

A few days ago I've seen a thread on XDA about a review of this Huawei Honor Mediapad X1 product and about the low prices, but sounds like this thread has been deleted or moved, so I can't retrieve any feedbacks from those who tried to buy it at low cost... ^^

Try the 3G version from To2c...im waiting it from there,..i bought many phones from there but its not the 4G version...in my country 4g is a myth.....and about the thread im wondering why they delete it.....im searching how to root it and this tread was full of info...now i find a german site but..its a dificult language for me.
13th April 2014, 06:28 PM   |  #4  

5 posts
Quote:

hello
I cannot find infos when it will arrives
specsifications looks great
it can be use by me as a daily smartphone

I cannot wait longer

i bought it in china
only 1799CNY
13th April 2014, 06:29 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Poland
Thanks Meter: 543

892 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmcc13901753700

i bought it in china
only 1799CNY

is it too huge to use it as a daily device ?
13th April 2014, 06:32 PM   |  #6  

5 posts
Quote:

it's nice ,i dont need another pad now.
14th April 2014, 02:21 AM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 118

778 posts
Quote:

It just depends on your wearing... If you wear regular pants even just as with Docker pants, you can't carry it with you, unless you have a bag with you.

But if you have sport,mountain, fishing pants with large side pockets or a jacket with large pockets it's not a problem...

I've got the first Galaxy Tab 7" from Samsung (GT-P1000) thicker and heavier than the Mediapad X1 and it was very nice.
Then with the Galaxy tab 7.7, I've got to have systematically a small rucksack with me... ^^

That's the reason, I want to buy this Mediapad X1 as Samsung didn't released any good 7" pad anymore. Since the very first GT-P1000/GT-1010, Samsung's 7 inches pads are still with a crappy 1024x600 display resolution...

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

Quote:

i bought it in china
only 1799CNY

Quote:

it's nice ,i dont need another pad now.

Is it single sim or dual-sim Honor X1 pad ?

Have you tried to root it with tools from other Huawei Mediapad or is it locked bootloader ???
14th April 2014, 08:42 AM   |  #8  

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arobase40

It just depends on your wearing... If you wear regular pants even just as with Docker pants, you can't carry it with you, unless you have a bag with you.

But if you have sport,mountain, fishing pants with large side pockets or a jacket with large pockets it's not a problem...

I've got the first Galaxy Tab 7" from Samsung (GT-P1000) thicker and heavier than the Mediapad X1 and it was very nice.
Then with the Galaxy tab 7.7, I've got to have systematically a small rucksack with me... ^^

That's the reason, I want to buy this Mediapad X1 as Samsung didn't released any good 7" pad anymore. Since the very first GT-P1000/GT-1010, Samsung's 7 inches pads are still with a crappy 1024x600 display resolution...

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 AM ----------

Is it single sim or dual-sim Honor X1 pad ?

Have you tried to root it with tools from other Huawei Mediapad or is it locked bootloader ???

single sim
i've rooted it
i dont know if it is locked bootloader,but i flased CWM REC.

bbs.gfan.com/android-7369193-1-1.html
The Following User Says Thank You to cmcc13901753700 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th April 2014, 10:02 AM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 186

392 posts
I'm looking for this one too - can't find it in any of the shops!

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using XDA Premium HD app
15th April 2014, 01:26 AM   |  #10  
Thanks Meter: 118

778 posts
Quote:

single sim
i've rooted it
i dont know if it is locked bootloader,but i flased CWM REC.

bbs.gfan.com/android-7369193-1-1.html

Thanks for the input ! If you got it rooted and with CWM flashed then this is no locked bootloader.

But the link is not very useful for non Chinese users...

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by kolembo

I'm looking for this one too - can't find it in any of the shops!

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using XDA Premium HD app

As previously you can find them on aliexpress (kind of eBay but not Paypal payment).

Otherwise you can buy it here if you want to pay with Paypal : To2cwww.to2c.com/huawei-honor-x1-basic-phone-call-tablet.html

On aliexpress, you have to ask you bank which is the better option to pay. With mine, if I pay with a credit card, I can't get a refund whatever the issues with the retailers except if I pay an additional 2 €/month fee. But if I pay with a Bank transfer then my purchase is totally guarantee/safe : whether if I don't receive the product or if it is as not described...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread